Savage Moon

Late January?????? Oh my God, I have to wait that long!!!!!! I might get hit by a truck, or bit by a rattlesnake (opps I forgot they are hibernating) or attacked by a boar! Any thing could happen by then!

Very Good, while I really enjoy GFD I have really been looking forward to this ever since you announced it. Wonderful job, I really can not wait to read the whole chapter.

:worship::worship::worship:

Awwww, thanks you guys! Wow...hehehe, I might have to try to speed up production on the completion of the chapter then, huh? Thank you for the awesome comments! :)

I guess this will just have to be your incentive to stay safe until the story is done. GFD too (The next chapter will lead to important stuff concerning the outcome. ::Winks:: It'll be WILD!)

Thanks again! Seezya soon!

• 1 month later...

I can't wait until the new chapter for GFD is out. I am also really really really anticipating the new chapter to my only escape. I love all of your stories! You might remember me. I am taylor, but i had to change my name to get an account to post here. You never emailed me back btw !! I can't wait for an update. i have read ever single story on your site *every* one, no joke! I'm a huge fan.

THANKS TAYLOR!!! Yep, I remember reading your email, and I still have it somewhere in my email. So you'll hear from me in the near future. K?

Thank you sooo much dude, and come by whenever you get a chance! I really want to see this Cafe grow! :)

As for "GFD" and "MOE"..they will both be getting new chapters soon! But it will take a while, ok? I'm working on it though, promise!

Take care! And I'll seezya soon!

Ok if you thought I got nervous posting in general...that goes TRIPLE for reviews....*deep breath*

I really enjoyed the first part of Savage Moon

It drew me in and spat me out at the end with no sense of time and withdrawl symptoms.

.....that sounds like something you read on the back of a paperback...i hope

it was...i think more evolved than previous pieces ya know?

i think that (besides gfd) its one of your best yet

sometimes i wish i could go like 2 years in to the future so i could read all these stories that are wip

right...

uh...good stuff?

hehe

until an indiscernable point in the future

Marcus

etimoliagy of good stuff.

I think i ripped it off of a story, that rippied it off a movie that ripped it off of a t.v. comercial.

Considering I read somthing on the order of 5-10 stories online a day, and some good old fashiond ones, I couldn't tell you wich story I picked it up in, I would hope to say it was from C, but I honestly don't have a clue anymore. I think I've seen it on a Movie or two also. And I'm fairly positive it comes from either an oreo cookie commercial or a life cereal commercial.

Hehh, but it is so indicative of Comicality's writing. Everything I've ever read from him has been the Good Stuff. SaMo included. One could imagain that if I read that much a day, then I also get inendated with the not so good stuff also, so C's good stuff just tastes that much better. Ahem boys, get your minds out of the gutter...

• Site Administrator

It was an interesting start Comsie! But it left a lot more questions than it answered. :boy:

I'm really looking forward to the next part. :great:

Guest Whatsifsowhatsit

Yep! It was brilliant! Even more than brilliant - I wish I could write stories like those... :worship::worship::worship:

I hope I'll survive the wait for the new part!

So far so good! Folks seem to be really loving the first chapter so far, and I thank each and every one of you for the comments!!! :) I wanted it to be big, but didn't want to dig too much deeper than an initial 'set up' for the first chapter. So hearing that you guys like it before it really gets into the "other stuff" means an awful lot! Dn't worry, it'll go from 0 to 60 really fast, so I hope you guys will enjoy the next chapter! (Untitled as of right now, but the wheels are turning)

I'll try not to make the wait so long. There are some other sequels and extra chapters that I have been working on forever, as well as brand new stories, and I really want to finish them up. All of last year was spent trying to improve my writing and stretch out a bit more, and none of that work ever got posted. This year, you all will finally get to see the finished product of all that hard work ("Savage Moon" was the first 'improved' story to be posted). So I'll be showing more soon, k?

There's no growth without challenge. So I hope I didn't stretch beyond my abilities on some of these. Hehehe! I'll seezya soon, and thanks again you all! :)

Comicality did it again!

Took quite a time till I started reading "Savage Moon", but now I'm done and i want MORE! :-)

That I'm not on my knees, begging, is all.

Only bad thing ist, that I have to wait till april. But I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, also it may be hard.

TheDaniel

PS: At last I replied in some way to Comicality. I'm reading much online, but normaly can't work up the courage to reply to the author. I know it's stupid. ;-)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..