10 March 2015. It is a date that will always be remembered fondly in my heart. It was the day I found a site that I could share with people I consider more family than merely friends.

Due to the encouragement of that family I was able to start expressing myself in ways I had, until that time, considered beyond my abilities.  I have been reading stories such as those on this site for more that two decades. Never did I think I could craft tales such as I'd read with any expectation that anyone would like them.

This past year has been one of ups and downs for me personally. I've dealt with some pretty major health related issues. The friends and family I've found here helped me to get through the tough times. They also shared in the good times.

It is my wish that for each and every one of you that you have a healthy and happy year to come. May you all find all that you desire, may you all be blessed in the coming year.

So, Happy Holidays to all, and may you have a wonderful and safe New year.

Lenny (ATrueFan)