On 30/05/2017 at 10:30 PM, Dayne Mora said:

Sorry, guys.  I'm still working on stuff, but haven't been as diligent as I was when writing was the only thing keeping me sane. 

Also, I think I might have become chemically dependent on one (or more) of the meds I was using to treat my insomnia. 

Sending lots of :hug:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Although I absolutely love these guys, you’re Health and Happiness is far more important, hope this message finds you well, and happy. Catch the sunshine for 5 it is the absolute best medicine there is, have a great day Dayne and thanks again, J

• Like 1

I live in Texas, where it only recently got out of the triple digits, so outdoors is so not happening.  Especially when I can sit indoors with the AC on and play Dream Daddy until hubby pulls his hair out in frustration (he wanted me to buy other video games after the 2nd time I played through Fallout 4, and all but begged me to after the third, but he's regretting it now! bwahahahaha!).  

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Dayne Mora said:

I live in Texas, where it only recently got out of the triple digits, so outdoors is so not happening.  Especially when I can sit indoors with the AC on and play Dream Daddy until hubby pulls his hair out in frustration (he wanted me to buy other video games after the 2nd time I played through Fallout 4, and all but begged me to after the third, but he's regretting it now! bwahahahaha!).  

Hmm we’re heading Into that over the next 6 weeks, love that ac112 and above is a bit harsh.... enjoy the cool down and vodka mojitos 😜

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

running-around-smiley-emoticon.gifrunning-around-smiley-emoticon.gif :DWe got a chapter, we got a new chapter ! :D running-around-smiley-emoticon.gifrunning-around-smiley-emoticon.gif

and it was really awesome too. I loved the way Indie's house is being invaded by people to keep him from feeling lonely or moody. It will erase all memory of what's his name, the nasty ex.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/4/2018 at 11:45 AM, Carlos Hazday said:

Dayne

Should I tease your fans and let them know when the guys will next appear on the printed page? :rofl:

Personally I’m of the Hung, Drawn and quartered variety.... so unless Dayne & Carlos are serious masochists... I believe a new chapter may appear quite soon!

Admittedly in Daynes case soon is some time before September 8th, 3020!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • 1 month later...