YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D  :D :D :D

:glomp:

Edited by Lux Apollo
  • Like 5

Excellent installment, Dayne.

Realistic dialogue which had me tearing up from laughing so hard. Are we sure you're a girl? The way you capture the banter between a bunch of men is uncanny. Not something I see a lot of. Your guys, gay and non-gay, sound like men hanging out instead of simpering wusses. Subaru may object to one of their vehicles being called a breeder mobile but the line had me close to pissing my shorts. Rain's in-you-face protectiveness of Cory was the most romantic scene I've read in ages.

'So fucking killing you guys later' is my new favorite line of dialogue. I think I may have used similar language with my brothers at one point or another. :D

Keep the chapters coming, my friend.

I fully agree with this, the banter is so authentic, I was actually very surprised when I realized Dayne was a lady. That is NOT to discount any of the lady authors on here at all, who write fantastic characters. But Dayne has a way of coloring the dialogue with this subtle flavor of maleness, I actually thought she was a young guy in college herself for a while.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...