LOL Tim, I'd love a list! And I am not sure if the next is the epilogue. As I feel right now, it is. But you've persuaded me before, so...

I've sent you the list of things I've thought of so far. Should be enough for a couple of chapters. ;)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

I've sent you the list of things I've thought of so far. Should be enough for a couple of chaoters. ;)

Very impressive list! I have already included some of it in the epilogue so far and since it didn't turn into the 20k monster I was afraid of I might include some more. But I think the story peaked... Time to wrap it up.

But there's always prompts. And if I can find a story, I'm not tired of writing these guys. I just don't want it to turn into Days of our lives...

• Like 1

Yes, it was. Excellent timing! Thanks again for doing the review! Didn't see that one coming. 

I have been thinking about a project where I force myself to write shorter snippets. I try and always end up with 8k before I even have a chance to start... We'll see. 

• Like 1

Yes, it was. Excellent timing! Thanks again for doing the review! Didn't see that one coming. 

I have been thinking about a project where I force myself to write shorter snippets. I try and always end up with 8k before I even have a chance to start... We'll see. 

I don't see it as a problem. Or do promt stories always have to be short?

• Like 1

I don't see it as a problem. Or do promt stories always have to be short?

No, it's not a problem as such. Just a challenge I'd like to put myself through. Also, I have another project brewing and would like to dedicate more time to that. Still, a short story here and there is good to keep the fun in writing. 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just left a tirade as a review for Chapter 12 of Frost and I've just realised that I'll miss the wedding of Lucas and Joel if I don't read Chapter 13 ...

What a f--king mess I've made ...

:runs away blindly sobbing:

Oh, sweetie! I'm so sorry I surprised you with the boys' kinky playtime. I can assure you ch 13 is safe. And Joel is a more than willing participant. 

I will do better with tags and warnings. Just have to remember not everyone is like me... ;) 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Repeating a Comment I made on Drifts Chapter 8

I guess I’m not the only one who’s going to discover to their dismay that they need to Follow Drift in order to get a notification! I’m glad I just refreshed the New Stories page, as I do occasionally for just this reason!  ;-)

Since Puppilull doesn’t post chapter notifications here…  ;-)

• 2 months later...
On 9/13/2017 at 8:06 AM, Puppilull said:

Wow! Fifteen years! That deserves a cake! 

I'm very pleased I followed @Timothy M. here with the crumbs of slightly naughty stories he left. To read all the stories here, from the very serious to the most for fun, has become a favourite. To write myself has been deeply rewarding, with all the encouragement.

What makes me the happiest, though, are all the friends I've made. One in particular has become so important in my life. Now, I can't imagine life without him. For that I'm forever grateful. 

It makes me :lol:  whenever I see 'the crumbs of slightly naughty stories' :*) 

And I'm trying to work out if you're talking about JAR or I've missed some other obvious connection. :unsure: 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

It makes me :lol:  whenever I see 'the crumbs of slightly naughty stories' :*) 

And I'm trying to work out if you're talking about JAR or I've missed some other obvious connection. :unsure: 

I'm still waiting for your naughty side to manifest on GA. You know you want to... ;)

And of course it's JAR. Whether he likes it or not, he's my BFF. 

• Love 1