Favorite/least Favorite Character In "from The Cup Of The Worthles

The characters of "From The Cup of The Worthless"  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite character in From The Cup of The Worthless?

• Nobuyuki Sato
    • Viktor Karimov
    • Dante Salvitici
    • Vladimir Karimov
    • Masahiro Sato
    • Daisuke Tanada
    • Mikhail Karimov
    • Dimitry
    • Alexi
    • Nikola Salvitici
    • Satoshi
    • Lady Katsumi
    • Mr. Morrison
    • Headmaster Kozlov
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite character in From The Cup of The Worthless?

• Nobuyuki Sato
    • Viktor Karimov
    • Dante Salvitici
    • Vladimir Karimov
    • Masahiro Sato
    • Daisuke Tanada
    • Mikhail Karimov
    • Dimitry
    • Alexi
    • Nikola Salvitici
    • Satoshi
    • Lady Katsumi
    • Mr. Morrison
    • Headmaster Kozlov
    • None of the above
  3. 3. Which character in From The Cup of The Worthless did you relate to the most?

• Nobuyuki Sato
    • Viktor Karimov
    • Dante Salvitici
    • Vladimir Karimov
    • Masahiro Sato
    • Daisuke Tanada
    • Mikhail Karimov
    • Dimitry
    • Alexi
    • Nikola Salvitici
    • Satoshi
    • Lady Katsumi
    • Mr. Morrison
    • Headmaster Kozlov
    • None of the above
  4. 4. Which characters in From The Cup of The Worthless did you feel needed more development?

• Nobuyuki Sato
    • Viktor Karimov
    • Dante Salvitici
    • Vladimir Karimov
    • Masahiro Sato
    • Daisuke Tanada
    • Mikhail Karimov
    • Dimitry
    • Alexi
    • Nikola Salvitici
    • Satoshi
    • Lady Katsumi
    • Mr. Morrison
    • Headmaster Kozlov
    • None of the above

Hey everyone!

I'm hoping for some feedback on the characters in "From The Cup of The Worthless" as a means of improving my own ability at writing character development. I'd love to hear your thoughts and not just the poll results, but I'll take what I can get!

Thanks. :)

-Cynus

Edited by Cynus
  • Like 2

There isn't on character I can point to as my favorite overall, since my favorite thing about the characters is the way they play off each other. (I voted for the main trio though) Although there may have have been characters I didn't like as people, I can't think of a character I would want out of the story. This story doesn't have a character that I find really relatable for me, but I can relate to a few of the characters in small ways. Although I felt there were a few basic characters, I voted for the ones I want to know more about the most. So... This means a sequel right?

• Like 1

There isn't on character I can point to as my favorite overall, since my favorite thing about the characters is the way they play off each other. (I voted for the main trio though) Although there may have have been characters I didn't like as people, I can't think of a character I would want out of the story. This story doesn't have a character that I find really relatable for me, but I can relate to a few of the characters in small ways. Although I felt there were a few basic characters, I voted for the ones I want to know more about the most. So... This means a sequel right?

The sequel "Ghosts Leave No Footprints" is already in the works. I have a chapter and a half done, but I won't be posting it until September at the earliest. I don't start posting a story until it's finished being written. I think I deliver a better product that way.

Thank you for the feedback and letting me know how and why you voted this way. :D

• Like 2

Damn, this is gonna be hard to answer, lol. Devilsire, I'll have to think on this for a bit, but even then I'll also add "honorable mentions" because I don't have just one favorite character. :)

Oh, and I am so looking forward to the final chapter on Wednesday. :hug:

• Like 1

Felt pretty much the same.. It's the nuances in each of them that brought the story together... 

I think you ruined me after you said Dante was an almost Neil Caffrey.. I could not see him any other way after that.. Lol.. 

Edited by Defiance19
  • Like 2

Felt pretty much the same.. It's the nuances in each of them that brought the story together... 

I think you ruined me after you said Dante was an almost Neil Caffrey.. I could not see him any other way after that.. Lol.. 

I had lots of trouble deciding on what to vote, probably for reasons others have stated. Looking forward to the sequel when it is time!

I appreciate you both taking the time to vote. :)

• Like 1

Loved the cast and their interactions with each other! It was difficult picking a favorite, but in the end, I had to choose Nobu, simply because he was ultimately the magnet that drew them all together and decided that they could and would be true "brothers"! I chose Dante as the most relatable, because of the beautiful spirit and impish little character within him...to know him is to love him.. :P I'd love to see more development from Nikola and Mikhail...I think there might be some hidden feelings there to explore.  :yes: The beauty of this story, is the many avenues left to explore with a number of these wonderful characters....Dimitry, Alexi, Satoshi...the interplay between the mafias...the future of extricating the brothers from the mafias, etc...I can not wait to see what happens to whom next!!!!!!  :D

• Like 1

Okay, so I've narrowed it down to two for the first three questions :)

1. Nobu or Dante

2. Daisuke or Mr. Morrison

3. Nobu or Viktor

Still undecided on the last one.

You can select multiple if you'd like. :)