I posted this up on my profile but figure I should put it up here too: Just a note to everyone reading Running for Home that tonight's chapter was already published earlier this week due to some of the glitches in the new site. If you haven't had a chance to read it yet, head on over and have a look. Things will be back to the normal schedule next week.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, chapters 47 and 48 are now online, but for some reason my story isn't appearing in the feed. Sigh. I just don't know what is going on anymore. I'm holding my breath (in a safe way) until next week hoping that chapter 49 goes online the way it should, showing up on time and putting the story into the feed like it is supposed to. Cheers!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lux Apollo said:

Okay, chapters 47 and 48 are now online, but for some reason my story isn't appearing in the feed. Sigh. I just don't know what is going on anymore. I'm holding my breath (in a safe way) until next week hoping that chapter 49 goes online the way it should, showing up on time and putting the story into the feed like it is supposed to. Cheers!

Read chapter 47... will save the next one for a day or two :) 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Lux Apollo said:

I've added this to the bug report list, as I'm afraid it's a general problem with post-dated chapters. It happened with my Grid&Dance prompt story too. :( 

• Like 1

Chapter 49 is posted.

What do you guys think: should I get the support staff to take down the remaining unpublished chapters and re-add them each week? It's frustrating that the story isn't getting any time at the top of the feed whenever a new chapter comes out. (Not that I'm looking for more validation for my fragile ego, lol!)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Lux Apollo said:

What do you guys think: should I get the support staff to take down the remaining unpublished chapters and re-add them each week? It's frustrating that the story isn't getting any time at the top of the feed whenever a new chapter comes out. 

There is a new major site update happening on Monday. I would wait and see if this solves the problem with post-dated chapters not appearing on the New Stories list.

Edited by Timothy M.
7 hours ago, Lux Apollo said:

Chapter 50 is up. Not my strongest, but it's moving us along into John's recovery phase and the beginnings of the psychological fallout. 

And finally the Running for Home chapters are showing up on the story feed. YAY ! another bug squashed. :2thumbs:

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, Lux Apollo said:

Cia was kind and deleted all the prepublished material so I dont have to deal with the timer. Now I just have to remember to put it up myself lol!

Don't worry, we'll remind you to post, if you forget. :lol: 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Lux Apollo said:

Chapter 52 is up now. I'd apologize for being mean to John, but I won't. I told y'all it wasn't going to be easy.

I don't think you were being mean to him. In fact, I think the explanation makes a lot of sense and it makes it easier for us to understand Dom's behavior and forgive him.

• Like 1
On 5/26/2017 at 6:53 PM, Headstall said:

I'll get to it :) 

I managed to read and like, will be back to comment. But I wanted to say that first line almost made me ignore the rest of the chapter, because I didn't want to lose the happy smile on my face. :) 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I managed to read and like, will be back to comment. But I wanted to say that first line almost made me ignore the rest of the chapter, because I didn't want to lose the happy smile on my face. :) 

I think I did say that I wouldnt leave you in suspense. :P

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Sounds promising :) 

• Like 2