Teen Pop Idol Comes Out...

07HbAT3.jpg

Congrats to singer, Ryan Beatty, for officially announcing that he is gay and proud! (Hehehe, his exact words were "Raging homosexual", but that's awesome!) We've been rooting him for a few years now (One of our faves in the "Teen Pop Nostrodamus" vote on those who would make the big time, along with Greyson Chance, Austin Mahone, and Cody Simpson), and with his passionate and emotional voice, and his immediate crossover appeal and charisma, I'm sure this will only be a plus in the win column for him! Now that he's 19/20 and all grown and sexy, we can only expect great things from him from now on! Hehehe! Congrats, Ryan! And I wish you the absolute best! Go get yourself a sweetheart! Sighhhh...so cute.  :)

• Like 1

I really love how much he's just able to laugh and have fun with his friends and family! Hehehe! Phenomenal voice, but can still let loose and just get silly every now and then. Mark of true genius. Hehehe! 

LOL! Wow! He REALLY likes this song! Be sure to watch all the way through to the end! Hahaha, wtf???

And of course...he really does have talent and that hidden spark that makes it all worthwhile.

Original song...

So give him your support, and let's make him a superstar! Like Troye Sivan! Hehehe! :)
Edited by Comicality

Finally a teen idol that actually has a good voice and is gay...

(throwing shade at Troy Sivan)

Also @Comicality...I LOVE that he is paired up with Ed Sheeran in that video

Edited by C B

Interesting version of American Woman... I liked it... puts a new take on it when you know he's gay....

And hey! What's wrong with Troy Sivan? The kid is good... and he's real...

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 1

I'm not saying he's not a talented lyricist or doesn't make catchy songs or isn't cute........but he's not that great a vocalist if you listen to raw vocals.

(Troy Sivane that is...)

Edited by C B

Wolverine Junior has come out, my world has been forever changed :P

Ryan Beatty got a good set of vocal chords.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..