The First Taste Of A Gfd Audiobook!

Yep, ladies and gentlemen! There is an actual "Gone From Daylight" audiobook being put together as you read this! And if you want a taste, I just posted a 30 - 35 minute sample of the first chapter over on the 'Vampire Warehouse' forum! https://www.voy.com/226758/So check it out, and let us know what you think! It's just a trial run so far, but it has been amazing every person who has heard it so far! So check it out when you get a chance! 

And if you've never read Gone From Daylight before...there's no better time to get a taste of it than right now! Cool? :)

• 4 months later...

Because its been such a long time since i was on here I couldn't remember where I was up to with GFD but was slightly apprehensive about starting from the beginning again as its a lot of reading to catch up on, but having just listened to the first 3 chapters I'm hooked again :read: and listening to such a beautiful reading voice made so much better. Excellent job!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..