we love " gone from dailylight" -

Guest himeru

Guest himeru

OH , i'm sorry ..i wish you can understand my things ( because i learn english not good -___-)

in vn fiction.net, i known about "GFD" ( 2005 year T___T)..wow , it is a wonderful fic and we love it so much ..( everybody have to cry when they read it ...oh , J-kun is cool ,'' bishouen'' )

All hope them( j-kun and T-kun) belong to together ...J-kun never"hurt" ...

in vietnam , we can read chap 1 (oaaa....i cry !-___-)on wed ..because "GFD" is gay story ( forbidden book , anyone don't understand about sex ...if we, yaoi fan and otaku like it ....) , pat-sama are busy...member don't find it .

we alway want to talk with author :"thanks you so much ! ..." more and more..

and you? could you talk about your feeling , please...? do you like J-kun ? ^^

oh, i love j-kun best ...( he is a beatuful angel and T-kun is too ...)

can you help us, please? This fic is ..discompleted or ongoing ?

PS: Comicality -sama is a good author ...wow. why he isn't a magaka

Yaoi fan belong a special sex :" il love evrything kaiwa, cute "( beside woman, man, gay, less, sexless..)

Edited by himeru

Well, if i may be so bold, Since I'm a newbie here too ;) "WELCOME TO THE CAFE"!

I know Comsie has been really busy, so make sure to keep an eye out as I'm sure he'll want to say Hi :)

To answer your question... Yes, Gone From Daylight is an ongoing series, so there are many more adventures to look forward to with our favorite "HalfLife" gang. We are all dying to see the next chapter. Hehehe...

BTW - No worries about your english. Your message got through clearly. When it comes to compliments regarding an authors work, they usually get the message loud and clear.

Here's to the next chapter :worship:

*HUGZ*

• 2 weeks later...

I think I was alittle obsessed with it actually. I spent a few days of all last week getting those 10, 9 or whatever many chapters crammed into it! As for favorite characters, I'd have to say Dylan! I <3 him so much! XD

Sweet!!! Thanks to ALL of you guys! ::Blush:: You truly make me smile! :)

Thanks a ton, Himeru! I think I got your email, and I answered not long ago. Hopefully I don't have you confused with someone else. Anyway, I'm really happy to hear that you are enjoying the series! I hope to give you guys more soon! Have you read the English chapters? Or just the one translated in Vietnamese? I'm not sure when the next chapter will be translated, but make sure to keep telling him that you want to read more! ((Giggles)) :)

Thanks again! And stop by the Cafe anytime! K? I'll be here!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..