Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

An Update On My Life....

1 hour ago, Mark Arbour said:

Well, once again I missed an important holiday.  Not feeling very patriotic this year, and while I'll avoid politics in this forum, you all know why. 

I've been doing great, health wise, but I have a massive project that I'm working on this summer.  Ironically enough, that's helped my writing, because it's a good procrastination tool.  I'm unwilling to post any chapters to Black Widow, or for the new Bridgemont book (which is in the works, by the way), until I have enough chapters to keep going for a bit.  I'm calling that five at this point.  So I'm hoping I can get to that point by fall. 

Thank you all so much for your patience, and for your very nice thoughts and words along the way.  Things seem so bright now compared to where they were a year ago. 

So good to hear from you, Mark, and so good to hear you're doing well on all fronts. The place just isn't the same without you. Patiently looking forward to your return... cheers... Gary....

• Like 5
On 7/5/2017 at 9:04 PM, Mark Arbour said:

Well, once again I missed an important holiday.  Not feeling very patriotic this year, and while I'll avoid politics in this forum, you all know why. 

I've been doing great, health wise, but I have a massive project that I'm working on this summer.  Ironically enough, that's helped my writing, because it's a good procrastination tool.  I'm unwilling to post any chapters to Black Widow, or for the new Bridgemont book (which is in the works, by the way), until I have enough chapters to keep going for a bit.  I'm calling that five at this point.  So I'm hoping I can get to that point by fall. 

Thank you all so much for your patience, and for your very nice thoughts and words along the way.  Things seem so bright now compared to where they were a year ago. 

Daddy's back!

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Canuk said:

Sorry, I have to admit i am an Arbour junky.... sad, but true....😍

Nothing to be ashamed of... many of us have the affliction... maybe we should form a support group :) 

• Like 5
14 hours ago, Headstall said:

Nothing to be ashamed of... many of us have the affliction... maybe we should form a support group :) 

I'm in! :*)

Edited by impunity
Unnecessary caps
  • Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Certainly look forward to the story.

The way I remember end of last story, hmm you placed Granger in a... new, probably very difficult position with the fleet.

Will love to see how you manage that... hmm Granger to manage that. LOL.

Have fun writing, I love reading the bridgemont series.:2thumbs:

Edited by Northern Dutch Guy
  • Like 4
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Season's Greetings to everyone and especially to Mark. However you celebrate or not, best wishes to everyone and for a Health and Happy NEW YEAR.  Hopefully tomorrow morning, we will awake to a gift of words, even if they only acknowledge that we all love you Mark and want the best for you.  ALWAYS REMEMBER we love you.

Jack

• Like 3
  • Love 1

YIPPIE!!!!!!  Santa Mark sent us all fantabulous Christmas gifts,  a new chapter in both sagas.  Thank you so very very much for making our Christmas complete.  You have brought so much joy to us, may it be returned a thousand fold.   💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Jack

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..