I agree with Wildone.  I'm  getting a bad case of blue ba**s just thinking about Robbies position with Nathan in those red pj's right there in front of him.  AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH  :) :) :)

Edited by wenmale64
  • Like 3

When I was 18, my older brother brought one of his college friends home to visit for a few weeks when my parents were on vacation. The guy was approximately 22 at the time. They both attended a conservative religious college.

The guy enjoyed playing the game Go against me. We were sitting cross-legged (aka "Indian-style" if you are insensitive) on the floor facing each other while we played. He was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts which conveniently (for me) gapped giving me a very distracting, nice glimpse of the goodies. A clueless straight tease!

Edited by Former Member

Not sure I could play poker at that time, so much repressed energy I would probably go directly to the make out part

Thinking about the other characters Rory seems to be a really nice guy, wish we could know more about him (maybe another story in the same universe, hink hink )

Now that Fran got a new boyfriend maybe Robbie and her can be true friends again, apart from Rory, Robbie don't have a group a friends, he is either with Fran girls, Daniel friends or Nathan tablet. He will need friends around him, specially when he come out

Edited by sweetlion86
  • Like 3

When I was 18, my older brother brought one of his college friends home to visit for a few weeks when my parents were on vacation. The guy was approximately 22 at the time. They both attended a conservative religious college.

The guy enjoyed playing the game Go against me. We were sitting cross-legged (aka "Indian-style" if you are insensitive) on the floor facing each other while we played. He was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts which conveniently (for me) gapped giving me a very distracting, nice glimpse of the goodies. A clueless straight tease!

Clueless or using all his assets to win the game =D

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

So I haven't comment on the past 3 chapters and I feel shame :(

Now that we are past the sex scene (wow, 2 chapters :P ), we move back to normal day to day life.

When I was reading about him getting up and checking his eye and dropping his drawers, I was wondering if Nicola was still in the room or left, well to my amusement she was still there :P I do think Robbie is correct about one thing, she is never going to let him forget it :D

Another thought came up and it didn't really deter when they finally got into their slapping match and then a shoving match, I think if and when Robbie comes out, she will be his biggest supporter and confidant. I wouldn't be surprised if he tells her before Daniel.

I was surprised how forthright Robbie was in saying it was sperm that hit him in the eye with Rory :? . Now Rory, he confuses me, really, he hasn't done or said anything to fuel Robbie's feeling he might be on the same team. There is such things as shy 15 y/o's that aren't gay. Right? But it does add some extra drama to the tale.

Still enjoying your story Dodger, keep the chapters coming :)

• Like 2

Super cool chapters. Tries and errors, awkward moments, everything you can find in young love.

And I don't know if it os only me, but I am really starting ti think that Nicola knows that Robbie is gay, maybe since He arrive. She suggest that he don't have balls and is a coward, than just joke and innuendos, and they are always fighting. But then She was nice to him when they were alone... Maybe She actually cares for him and just want him to be truthful with himself. We will see... Looking forward to the rest of the story

• Like 4

I noticed Nicola was nice to Robbie the moment he admitted he was upset. She likes the role as protective and dominant older sister, so if he needs help, she's OK. When he shows his independent and rebellious traits her nasty side comes out. Nicola needs to work on her controlling behavior, and Robbie should relax and play on her protective instincts. But I can certainly see how that's difficult to do when she keeps teasing and pissing him off. :lol:

• Like 3

Nicola's used to easy-going Daniel and their MIA baby sister. She doesn't respond well to independence. Her own version of alternative facts.  ;-)

I always enjoy Amy's (that was her name, wasn't it?) interactions with Robbie. Unconditional trust and acceptance. Robbie seems to enjoy being with her too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my review, I was referring to the little brat for whom I happily signed a petition to the Obama White House asking for a deportation order!

So far I’ve only heard nice things about Pierre’s son. He seems polite, intelligent, and qualified for his position. I wouldn’t know about his singing voice or temper because he is so rarely mentioned in our news.

International news in the US mostly concerns the UK and Europe. The Boston/NYC/DC Axis focuses more across the Atlantic than anywhere outside their own region. When they do allow a reporter out of Chicago or Los Angeles to cover a story out here on the frontier, they usually get it wrong. (eg UC Berkeley students weren’t torching buildings or smashing windows – the vandals were anarchist whose cause had nothing to do with Milo’s visit. But that wouldn’t fit the narrative of uncontrollable Communists and other Pinkos in the People’s Republic of Berkeley trampling on everybody’s rights.)

Edited by Former Member

Reply from Dodger (author)

You have of course hit the nail on the head and forced me into making a few tweaks to the next chapter to make it a little less predictable.

Apparently, I need to stop writing reviews or start thinking very carefully about what I say, or Dodger will disrupt Robbie's good fortune just to make sure he's not predictable. :o

• Like 3

Reply from Dodger (author)

You have of course hit the nail on the head and forced me into making a few tweaks to the next chapter to make it a little less predictable.

Apparently, I need to stop writing reviews or start thinking very carefully about what I say, or Dodger will disrupt Robbie's good fortune just to make sure he's not predictable. :o

Please don't stop writing reviews Tim, as I said, I love them. In return, I promise not to disrupt Robbie's good fortune. He does a pretty good job of that himself and the path ahead has already been laid for him anyway. I can't really alter it now, without re-writing most of the story, so what will be, will be. I don't want you blaming me if something bad happens to Robbie, even though I wrote it. I know that doesn't make any sense at all, and I'm not saying that anything bad will happen to him either, but hey, sometimes I'm just as confused as everyone else.

We are close to the end of the story now, and I don't want to give anything away other than there are going to be a few juicy chapters to finish with. Then I'm going to need a holiday or rehab.

I really enjoy your unlikely tangents too droughtquake, although I often get lost, and don't always understand them, it's good to know that there are other people just as crazy as me on this site. So please don't stop. 

• Like 2

Please don't stop writing reviews Tim, as I said, I love them. 

Don't worry, I won't be able to help myself. I love ranting at Nicola and Robbie too much. :lol:

I won’t blame you, Dodger, when bad things happen to Robbie. I know who the real culprit is! It’s Timothy M’s fault!  ;-)

:facepalm::no:  :,(

• Like 3

Thanks, droughtquake, I will put this right. You've probably noticed that I've started to re-edit the early chapters. I've been meaning to do this for some time now. There was a lot of irrelevant stuff there that needed to be removed, and some bad grammar to be put right. The aim is to streamline the story by making it less wordy and therefore easier to read. I will gradually work my way through one chapter at a time. The first few chapters are the worst but I would like to have everything completed by the end of the story so that it is a completed work.

• Like 2

I hadn’t realized how inappropriate Nicola’s behavior was from the very beginning. She seems to have no boundaries! How is it that Don and Sue do not seem to notice? Is it because Sue’s behavior sometimes crosses normal boundaries too?

I think Nicola is good at hiding her bitchiness from her parents, but yeah they are pretty oblivious too. 

• Like 2

The obliviousness of Don & Sue has allowed Robbie to experiment with drugs, alcohol, and sex at an inappropriately young age. Although I personally feel that drugs are inappropriate at any age (I avoid even over-the-counter drugs except antihistamines).

Well, to be fair Robbie was experimenting with sex before he moved to Canada.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Robbie, Robbie, Robbie **sigh**

So everything is looking up, things seem cool with Alex, good with Nathan and Daniel hasn't caught on to anything yet. The principal is coming over to gush over Robbie, things are all good :)

What could possibly go wrong :gikkle:  0:):evil:

• Like 2

The principal is coming over to gush over Robbie, things are all good :)

What could possibly go wrong :gikkle:  0:):evil:

Robbie could use the opportunity to casually come out to his family. I'm sure they'll react better if a stranger is present to keep them on their best behavior. Like if the principal asks whether Robbie has a girlfriend, he could say 'No, a boyfriend.' :lol:

• Like 2