2 minutes ago, Dodger said:

No peeing into mop buckets, but I can promise some equally distasteful stunts from the teenage delinquent as he gets himself ready for the Brit Awards.

Will he try to pull off a Steve-O and pee on the Red Carpet? (No, I’m really not into golden showers or pee. It’s just something that some celebrities seem to do a lot!)

6 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Will he try to pull off a Steve-O and pee on the Red Carpet? (No, I’m really not into golden showers or pee. It’s just something that some celebrities seem to do a lot!)

They do seem to do it quite a lot, or is it just down to the fact that they often have people following them around everywhere. No such thing as bad publicity though and if a random pee in someplace that you're not supposed to go, is going to get your face in the gossip rags, then it's probably worth doing. How else are they going to shift all those very similar sounding songs?

• Haha 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Great story, came across it recently and read it all in pretty much one go (well, not quite as that would’ve been too much). 

I was wondering, will we see a return of Walter or will Robbie make use of the local charity he recommended? It seems to me Robbie could use an outside adult fighting his corner against manipulative Don. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, DGSE said:

Great story, came across it recently and read it all in pretty much one go (well, not quite as that would’ve been too much). 

Oh, look @Dodger, you got a virgin post. :lol: 

Congrats on joining the fan club, DGSE, it's a great story even if some of us want to shake or punch some of the characters occasionally. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Oh, look @Dodger, you got a virgin post. :lol: 

Congrats on joining the fan club, DGSE, it's a great story even if some of us want to shake or punch some of the characters occasionally. 

Welcome @DGSE! Wait! DGSE like the French secret service?? :blink: Are you a spy? What have you done Dodger? :unsure2:

:lol:

Edited by clochette
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, DGSE said:

I was wondering, will we see a return of Walter or will Robbie make use of the local charity he recommended? It seems to me Robbie could use an outside adult fighting his corner against manipulative Don.

We’ve already seen that Robbie doesn’t always make the best use of the resources available to him. I think he will contact Walter or the charity at some point, but he could have saved himself a lot of grief if he had done it a long time ago. But I think it might take accidentally running into Walter himself for Robbie to remember!  ;-)

6 hours ago, DGSE said:

Thank you @DGSE That's a lot of reading, especially the early chapters, which are a little wordy in places. Congratulations on making it this far though and I hope that I'm able to keep your interest until the end. If you're a glutton for punishment then there's a new chapter ready to be posted later today. I hope you enjoy it.

Edited by Dodger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

RECIPE FOR DISASTER

Add +1 Girl,  +1 Bully,  +2 Ice Creams,  +1 Robbie,  +1 Nathan,  +1 Bottle of Sun Block. Mix together on a hot day and simmer.

The Cockney Canuck    Chapter 91    Feeling the Heat

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

Yeah, uhm, so I apologize for my chapter comment rant. I think I need to take a walk or a cold shower to simmer down. :*) 

Ha ha. Tim I absolutely loved your rant. No need to apologise, For a moment there you were Robbie because that's exactly what he would have said only with a little more swearing in it. It had me laughing. :rofl::lmao::gikkle: 

Edited by Dodger
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Not sure if anyone still looks here anymore but it's probably the best place to confirm the end of the

The Cockney Canuck ...... in 4 weeks times after the one hundredth chapter!

😞😫😢😭

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dodger said:

Not sure if anyone still looks here anymore but it's probably the best place to confirm the end of the

The Cockney Canuck ...... in 4 weeks after the one hundredth chapter!

Sounds like I need to read 90+ chapters real quick...

• Haha 4
35 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

:o you can wrap up the story in 3 more chapters ? wow...

No, he’s writing a dozen more chapters. He just said that the last one will be posted four weeks after he posts the hundredth chapter! That will only be about two chapters a week at that point!  ;-)

12 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

No, he’s writing a dozen more chapters. He just said that the last one will be posted four weeks after he posts the hundredth chapter! That will only be about two chapters a week at that point!  ;-)

Phew, you're right. I'm hoping for 111 chapters. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, wenmale64 said:

I figure @Dodger will wrap up Cockney Canuck after the 100th chapter.  That will free up his time to start posting "The Cockney Canuck, The Story Continues". :D"

Not sure about that. He has a murder to plan of a pop star in another story. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Not sure about that. He has a murder to plan of a pop star in another story. 🤣

A deranged ex-military man from the US will dispatch the pop ‘performer’ because he found out his Gay son is a big fan. And of course, it’s all Tyrone’s fault for corrupting the innocent young fan. Yay, more time-travel!  ;-)

1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

A deranged ex-military man from the US will dispatch the pop ‘performer’ because he found out his Gay son is a big fan. And of course, it’s all Tyrone’s fault for corrupting the innocent young fan. Yay, more time-travel!  ;-)

...wow, wow... Givin' plot details away in another forum! The poor plumber's assistant. He just locked his lips on Tyrone in the first place :yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Who will ride off into the sunset with who?

THE ODDS

Robbie & Nathan                         2-1

Robbie & Alex                              5-1

Alex & Nathan                           10-1

Tom & Robbie                            25-1

Tom & Nathan                           50-1

Nicola & Alex                             50-1

Naomi & Any of the above      Evens

• Haha 4
24 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Who will ride off into the sunset with who?

THE ODDS

Robbie & Nathan                         2-1

Robbie & Alex                              5-1

Alex & Nathan                           10-1

Tom & Robbie                            25-1

Tom & Nathan                           50-1

Nicola & Alex                             50-1

Naomi & Any of the above      Evens

I’ll put my bet on Alex and Robbie.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1