[Sasha Distan] Tiger Winter

Had you a special inspiration for Jian's hoodie? I picture it like a Spirithoods' tiger jacket only better :-)

Think more this:

Think more this:1.0x0.jpg

only better!

I got the inspiration from looking at cool handmade kigus on Etsy, but I can't find that link now, it got lost somewhere.

• Like 2

During Christmas I'd say.

I can picture it: Jian fitting right with Emmett's family, seing him being comfortable in the wilderness, the snow, all that Emmet likes. Emmett won't be able to resist and definitely fall for Jian :D

You must have so much fun seeing us guessing, torturing us like this <_<

I would be lying if I pretended otherwise!

Sasha can be so cruel and mean, bothering on sadistic (well from the point of view of the reader anyways) ... bursting into tears ...

• Like 1

Had you a special inspiration for Jian's hoodie? I picture it like a Spirithoods' tiger jacket only better :-)

Tiger_Collectors_Jacket_0010_M5.jpg?v=14

Of course with a cute Jian and an actually fitting hoodie.

Can I have his phone number. Don't think I missed the ink on his forearm. I'll keep him warm!

• Like 3

Tiger_Collectors_Jacket_0010_M5.jpg?v=14

Of course with a cute Jian and an actually fitting hoodie.

I have to say - when I was reading the chapter for the first time the image I formed in my head was more like Glittery's pic than Sasha's

Think more this:1.0x0.jpg

• Like 1

Nah, it's a hoodie - so it's fleece and felt, not fur, even though everyone always describes it thus. the fluffy lining is Minky short pile faux fur, which is you look it up online, is also not like that guy up there's fur.

Carlos, I promise to find him and send him your way. I'll bet he's even cuter under all that fluff!

HoHo, I'm not torturing you! Just think how long the damn thing took me to write, and Kitt to edit. You can't have it all at once. After all, absence makes the heart grow fonder... and more frustrated.

• Like 3

I read about the shopping and buying of Canada Goose products with interest. A long time ago I had my boy shopping for a jacket and he refused to buy the brand because it had coyote fur and he'd read an article about the coyote's not being captured and killed humanely. I was trying to show even though he was rich, he wasn't into being trendy and was concerned about animal welfare.

Of course the author would have no issues if he lived in cold weather and was able to afford a full length men's sable coat. Saw one in the Neiman Marcus catalog years ago for 100k. with inflation and PETA it would probably run about half a million today! A tad out of my budget LOL

• Like 2

Be Patient Ho, the story is written and edited in full. The postings will come regularly! If not I promise to chase Sasha with a riding crop!

Dear Miss Kitt,

Apologies, I'm being melodramatic as usual, if being a drama queen in real life is not a good idea, why not be one in cyberspace ?

Oh, the idea of the Head Mare using a riding crop on the Wolf Shaped, gives me shivers of the NOT G-rated kind ... Oh ... Ooooh ... (have fallen into the gutter)

I have to express gratitude to the all the editors, yourself in particular in this case, and all the authors, particularly Sasha, for all the hard work to bring us a lot of enjoyment, most of the time. I, as a reader, cannot thank you all enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart !

Warmest regards,

Ho Ho

• Like 4

Nah, it's a hoodie - so it's fleece and felt, not fur, even though everyone always describes it thus. the fluffy lining is Minky short pile faux fur, which is you look it up online, is also not like that guy up there's fur.

Carlos, I promise to find him and send him your way. I'll bet he's even cuter under all that fluff!

HoHo, I'm not torturing you! Just think how long the damn thing took me to write, and Kitt to edit. You can't have it all at once. After all, absence makes the heart grow fonder... and more frustrated.

My dearest Sasha,

I went back to the beginning of this discussion topic and JUST found out the postings to this story will take around 5 months. F---ing Hell ! 4 more months of growing fonder and being frustrated at the same time. By the end of it I'll be a quivering mass of human jelly ...

Serves me right to jump in head on without looking around carefully beforehand !

Anyways, thank you for your dedicated work !

Kisses and hugs,

Ho Ho

p.s. I'm holding a large serrated knife behind my back while hugging and kissing (so air kissing in this case is a good thing)

• Like 3

Dear Miss Kitt,

Apologies, I'm being melodramatic as usual, if being a drama queen in real life is not a good idea, why not be one in cyberspace ?

Oh, the idea of the Head Mare using a riding crop on the Wolf Shaped, gives me shivers of the NOT G-rated kind ... Oh ... Ooooh ... (have fallen into the gutter)

I have to express gratitude to the all the editors, yourself in particular in this case, and all the authors, particularly Sasha, for all the hard work to bring us a lot of enjoyment, most of the time. I, as a reader, cannot thank you all enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart !

Warmest regards,

Ho Ho

It is my pleasure sir! No apologies necessary. I am glad you enjoy Sasha's writing, and by extension my efforts to help. Sasha's biggest problem as an author is his fingers have trouble keeping up with the voices of his characters in his head. That's where I come in, making sure the words are all spelled right and in the correct order!

• Like 3

It is my pleasure sir! No apologies necessary. I am glad you enjoy Sasha's writing, and by extension my efforts to help. Sasha's biggest problem as an author is his fingers have trouble keeping up with the voices of his characters in his head. That's where I come in, making sure the words are all spelled right and in the correct order!

As a reader we don't understand the work of the person(s) working with the author.

I was a beta reader once and before that I had no idea all the work and time put into writing a story, the back and forth just for a little paragraph sometime.

The author just dont sit and let his fingers run on the keyboard and hop a story pops up on the readers' screen. So yes thank you to you Sasha and to your team working behind the scene :2thumbs:

• Like 3

And she's damn good at it. I know 'cause I get to share her with the crazy Brit!

• Like 3

I read about the shopping and buying of Canada Goose products with interest. A long time ago I had my boy shopping for a jacket and he refused to buy the brand because it had coyote fur and he'd read an article about the coyote's not being captured and killed humanely. I was trying to show even though he was rich, he wasn't into being trendy and was concerned about animal welfare.

Of course the author would have no issues if he lived in cold weather and was able to afford a full length men's sable coat. Saw one in the Neiman Marcus catalog years ago for 100k. with inflation and PETA it would probably run about half a million today! A tad out of my budget LOL

animal welfare issues have to be weighed up against freezing to death... Is Canada Goose trendy? can one ever be trendy in a down filled parka at minus 20? Me, I love fur, but since it's not required for my weather, it has to be well-used fur, by which I mean the animal in came from needs to have been eaten by someone. Fur as a by-product is all well and good.

I'm trying to imagine you in a sable coat (and nothing else)... it's a good image!

As a reader we don't understand the work of the person(s) working with the author.

I was a beta reader once and before that I had no idea all the work and time put into writing a story, the back and forth just for a little paragraph sometime.

The author just dont sit and let his fingers run on the keyboard and hop a story pops up on the readers' screen. So yes thank you to you Sasha and to your team working behind the scene :2thumbs:

*waves from behind the keyboard* Thank you sweetie! All the skill is Ma's, truly. I just have talent, it's not that special - I have a really really awesome team with me.

• Like 2

*waves from behind the keyboard* Thank you sweetie! All the skill is Ma's, truly. I just have talent, it's not that special - I have a really really awesome team with me.

"I have talent, it's nothing that special" says the guy with multiple stories, a promising author title here on GA and books published :rolleyes: I'd say that's pretty amazing ;)

Now I've still got to catch up to the last chapter. How I wish there was a class about online stories in college...

• Like 3

animal welfare issues have to be weighed up against freezing to death... Is Canada Goose trendy? can one ever be trendy in a down filled parka at minus 20? Me, I love fur, but since it's not required for my weather, it has to be well-used fur, by which I mean the animal in came from needs to have been eaten by someone. Fur as a by-product is all well and good.

I'm trying to imagine you in a sable coat (and nothing else)... it's a good image!

Cana Goose coats have been the go-to item for the rich and famous for a few years. This was one area where my personal concerns were ignored in favor of what fit the character. I might own one or two leather garments LOL I'm certain the animals who gave their skin up also ended up at somebody's table. I do own this great black duster made with oil cloth I've worn over jeans and boots without a shirt...

• Like 2

"I have talent, it's nothing that special" says the guy with multiple stories, a promising author title here on GA and books published :rolleyes: I'd say that's pretty amazing ;)

Now I've still got to catch up to the last chapter. How I wish there was a class about online stories in college...

"Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is an awful lot of hard work." - Stephen King

I adore that quote, and I use it with the students. Talent is nothing if you don't work at it. Talent might do lots of things, but it has no sticking power. It's all about the hard work.

Thank you clochette. I love it when people say I'm amazing. It's a lovely feeling.

Oh, if only we could study this stuff? wouldn't that be lovely!

• Like 3

I cannot be calling you "uncle"! You're not allowed to think your uncle's are hot and have cool tattoos.

Sure you can kid. As a matteer of fact, somebody was telling me a story about a young man and his uncle who planned on giving the nephew a body suit and I think there was more than hero worship for a tatoo artist involved. Then again, I may have just imagined that part... :D

• Like 3