[Sasha Distan] Tiger Winter

Sure you can kid. As a matteer of fact, somebody was telling me a story about a young man and his uncle who planned on giving the nephew a body suit and I think there was more than hero worship for a tatoo artist involved. Then again, I may have just imagined that part... :D

Yes Ome jan... sorry. :wub:

<_< don't call me kid...

• Like 2

I was wondering what kind of muffin/cupcake I should bake next, then I found this:

130427-cupcakes.jpg

and this:

DSC00659.JPG

I could make a a lone cake pop tiger surrounded by polar bear muffins  :funny:

They're so cute! MamaMuffin if you do I want to try them ;)
  • Like 3

Yeah, but it's still Chinese food. And as much as I love the stuff, everyone knows you get hungry again soon after eating. :D

You've clearly not had bao, Ome Carlos. Trust me, after three of those  and some char siu pork, you're getting full!

• Like 1

You know? I was borderline frustrated when Em stuck by Zeke even though he knew it wasn't right. But I don't mind him taking his time with Jian. I'd rather have you take your time until the tiger bends the bear over. Much more real than the usual love-at-first-sight crap so many stories are based on. The attraction may have been there from the start, but it's kinda nice to see both taking theirtimeand not pushing.

Pussy cat's wise beyond his years. I think he's ready to trade his surfboard in for a good snowboard.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 4

You know? I was borderline frustrated when Em stuck by Zeke even though he knew it wasn't right. But I don't mind him taking his time with Jian. I'd rather have you take your time until the tiger bends the bear over. Much more real than the usual love-at-first-sight crap so many stories are based on. The attraction may have been there from the start, but it's kinda nice to see both taking theirtimeand not pushing.

Pussy cat's wise beyond his years. I think he's ready to trade his surfboard in for a good snowboard.

oh the temptation to get him on a snowboard during this story was very very high. trust me though, he's excellent at it now. lots of practice.

glad you like that the guys are taking their time, but don't be too down on love at first sight... though I do tend to head towards lust at first sight!

• Like 4

Lust at first sight is perfectly normal and acceptable. At least in my book. :D

you're gonna love Bageerah when you get to meet him in D&R!

Mine too, and I think Em's vivid dreams right from the start shows he went there almost immediately. Jian's kiss was even more obvious.

Oh! there's so many things I can't tell you right now!!!

• Like 1

Oh come on just a little something, clearly you want to to keep us waiting till next week ;) (do you have any idea how long a week is?! 7 days! 168h!! :o)

Awww Clo, its only 10,080 minutes.  Or would you prefer 604,800 seconds?

• Like 3

BTW...

Lust @ First Sight = Beauden Barrett 2016 World Rugby Player of the Year (even if he's just a kid in his twenties like Sasha!) :D

Oh Ome Carlos! you do bring us the best tidbits. Even I think he looks like a child... on the other hand, such thighs!

• Like 1