[Sasha Distan] Tiger Winter

[sharedmedia=stories:stories:5407]

gallery_18065_1022_14405.png

Dear Ladies, Gents, Readers, and The As Yet Undefined,

A place for you to discuss Tiger Winter, delightful Emmett, the lovely Zeke, the rather silent Huan-Yu, adorable Ryley, and the enigmatic Jian, and much else besides.

Chapters upload Sunday night/Monday morning depending on your location around the world, and there's enough to last you another 5 months. So you're in for the long haul, settle down, pull up a patch of ice and get the kettle on.

Any questions?

• Like 2

5 months, that means 20 chapters or so, whohoo :-)

I don't find Zeke lovely. He seems somewhat ignorant of Emmet's non sex related needs.

Yes, he seems so superficial

Also I've found the moment between Emmett and Huan-Yu when they were both shifted quite lovely, a nice way for them to bond despite their differencies. 

I've got a question: the salmon (it is a salmon right?) on the banner is it for the polar bear aspect of the story or is there something else behind it?

Edited by clochette
  • Like 3

I've got a question: the salmon (it is a salmon right?) on the banner is it for the polar bear aspect of the story or is there something else behind it?

Yes, it's a salmon. Salmon feature pretty heavily in all the bear stories come to think of it. It's there for the polar bear aspect, and for a specific important moment that will materialise later on.

• Like 1

Yes, it's a salmon. Salmon feature pretty heavily in all the bear stories come to think of it. It's there for the polar bear aspect, and for a specific important moment that will materialise later on.

Arrrg! Now I'm curious! It's gonna be on my mind all day and night :pinch:

• Like 1

Out of topic but I got curious and read Falling for a Bear last night  :2thumbs:

Also, don’t pet wild bears, unfortunately real life is not fiction… 

The end note made me think about an article I read a couple of days ago about this guy walking on a hicking trail in Madison Valley who got attacked by a grizzly mama bear - twice - and made a video while walking back to his car to go to the hospital  :unsure:

http://www.lexpress.fr/insolite/animaux/video-juste-apres-avoir-ete-blesse-par-des-grizzlis-il-filme-son-temoignage_1837120.html

• Like 2

Out of topic but I got curious and read Falling for a Bear last night  :2thumbs:

The end note made me think about an article I read a couple of days ago about this guy walking on a hicking trail in Madison Valley who got attacked by a grizzly mama bear - twice - and made a video while walking back to his car to go to the hospital  :unsure:

http://www.lexpress.fr/insolite/animaux/video-juste-apres-avoir-ete-blesse-par-des-grizzlis-il-filme-son-temoignage_1837120.html

Because the story was first uploaded to Literotica, I put a little author's note in, because there weren't usable forum's there like here (on of the many reasons I moved)

Brown bears are terrifying - hence never writing about them - and that guy had no good luck at all.

• Like 2

I'd say his heart. Emmett seems to be a good and honest guy.

I think he know Zeke and him are not made to last. After all they meet in a club, had sex and just went with the flow, they got sex and company whenever they want/need to. This relationship is convenient not from love.

Plus they're so different, Emmett often say how he dont understand Zeke, how he work with nature but dont go out, Emmett is a guy from the wilderness and Zeke a city boy, Emmett like to cook - As me to eat take out...

But the tiger coming in the picture seem to have pick up Emmett's interest and attention right from the start. Sparks are gonna fly between those two I'm sure ;)

• Like 3

Congrats! I didn't even know, you can lose a title :'(

I have to check out Mark Arbour's :(

Oh, his'll be just fine. You only lose them if you're a Prom' and you go missing for like 18 months.

but thanks, and thanks Tim

• Like 2

I was curious, I googled the meaning of the name Jian:

From Chinese  (jiàn) meaning "build, establish",  (jiàn) meaning "strong, healthy", or other characters which are pronounced in a similar fashion.

It is a unisex name and is in the category of strong names, whatever that should mean.

I made a picture search too: full of swords :-) A Chinese jian is a double-edged straight sword  :gikkle: 

• Like 3

I was curious, I googled the meaning of the name Jian:

From Chinese  (jiàn) meaning "build, establish",  (jiàn) meaning "strong, healthy", or other characters which are pronounced in a similar fashion.

It is a unisex name and is in the category of strong names, whatever that should mean.

I made a picture search too: full of swords :-) A Chinese jian is a double-edged straight sword  :gikkle: 

Everything means something! I'm very big on names which have meanings to them. Jian will explain better in the fullness of time. And Chapter 7.

• Like 2

Jian said reading was his second most favorite thing to do at the beach. I would have thought surfing came in as the first choice, but apparently not. :unsure:  Or perhps he'll say surfing is his favorite thing to do in the water not on the beach? :lol:

• Like 4

Jian said reading was his second most favorite thing to do at the beach. I would have thought surfing came in as the first choice, but apparently not. :unsure:  Or perhps he'll say surfing is his favorite thing to do in the water not on the beach? :lol:

you can't surf on a beach. Surfing is for the waves!

But hey, reading is better than partying, who knew?

• Like 3

Read, liked, and ranted. ;)

Oh and sorry about writing his pet name Wue and not Xue in my review.

Plus I forgot this on my list:

• Emm likes it when Jian touches his fur.

I'm gonna kick Emmett's butt soon. :pinch:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

Dang for a second I thought you gave us 2 chapters today but I'll wait nicely and read today's chapter during my post Sunday lunch coma ;)

We had a bit of an issue with the uploads, and at one point all the chapters which will keep you lot happy until February were up! The wonderful AJ of course sorted it all out for me.

Emmett would approve, Sunday lunch coma is is favourite time of day.

Read, liked, and ranted. ;)

Oh and sorry about writing his pet name Wue and not Xue in my review.

Plus I forgot this on my list:

• Emm likes it when Jian touches his fur.

I'm gonna kick Emmett's butt soon. :pinch:

Didn't you just!?

what was the MUSH! that you saw?

Don't kick Emmett's butt. Boy ain't as strong as you think he is. He is an academic after all.

• Like 2