[Sasha Distan] Tiger Winter

Lol a bit! It didn't register till about two chapters later though because Sasha and I did the heavy lifting editing almost two years ago, before he moved house and the addition of Goblin to the family.

• Like 2

Yay another SATW fan ! :D

Scandinavians and The World is the funniest web comic ever. Try reading it from the beginning - and notice what happens when England and later Australia get introduced. :rofl:

The first time I read SATW, I was confused. I was sure I hadn't seen it before, and yet it seemed familiar. Then I realized that the same artist also draws Niels, and all was well.

(Sorry this is slightly off-topic, but I suspect Sasha and his readers will enjoy Niels, too—though it's quite different from SATW!)

• Like 2

Yay another SATW fan ! :D

Scandinavians and The World is the funniest web comic ever. Try reading it from the beginning - and notice what happens when England and later Australia get introduced. :rofl:

The first time I read SATW, I was confused. I was sure I hadn't seen it before, and yet it seemed familiar. Then I realized that the same artist also draws Niels, and all was well.

(Sorry this is slightly off-topic, but I suspect Sasha and his readers will enjoy Niels, too—though it's quite different from SATW!)

We're allowed to go off topic. and speaking of off topic SATW made me think of this picture I've had in my "random crap from the web" folder for years and years.

2nm2jkh.jpg

• Like 5

We're allowed to go off topic. and speaking of off topic SATW made me think of this picture I've had in my "random crap from the web" folder for years and years.

2nm2jkh.jpg

. Why are the Danes so short? I thought most Scandinavians were on the tall side with maybe Swedes the biggest. Edited by George Richard

Yup, that's the main SATW character group. :*)

Don't know who first sent it to me, or why. I remember it was sent as something which was fanart of something else, so SATW it is! It's been sitting on my harddrive for years.

I love Iceland...

• Like 1

. Why are the Danes so short? I thought most Scandinavians were on the tall side with maybe Swedes the biggest.

I think it's because the Danes are seen as the naughty, carefree 'kids' of the Scandinavians.

I've now spent a couple of hours reading the Niels comic. Awesome :worship:  Thanks for the link.

Don't know who first sent it to me, or why. I remember it was sent as something which was fanart of something else, so SATW it is! It's been sitting on my harddrive for years.

I love Iceland...

Have you seen Humon's comments that go with these pics?

Bath Time

You voted, so here they are. The Nordic countries in all their naked glory. Enjoy, you perverts!

There are no stereotypes saying that Finns look like this. I just thought it went well with the I-don't-give-a-fuck-what-you-think personality I’ve given them. smile2.gif

And yes, I actually imagine Sister Norway to be slightly taller than her brother, just because. grin.gif

I didn’t realize it before the picture was done, but I love how you can see that a domino effect will take place in the boys' picture:

Iceland is just standing around being his usual pretty self. That...um, distracts Sweden. Therefore he doesn’t notice that Denmark is about to towel whip Norway. When that happens, Norway will jump, and bump into Finland. Finland will drop his beer, and then all hell will break loose! xd.gif

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 4

The kids were watching a show. Made me think of Emmett, Jian and Huan-Yu. The brown bear though...

Well Todd and family were black bears, and Paddy was a spectacled bear.... I’ve never written a grizzly, they're sort of terrifying.

Someone has been in my head, clearly. Why is there a tiger jacket????

• Like 3