[Sasha Distan] Tiger Winter

:off:

On a totally different note, a good afternoon wish from Hong Kong, it's just past noon and it is the 7th day of the new Year of the Rooster. Traditionally this is a birthday for all humans - people day - everyone is a year older today ! Happy Birthday all !

:D

Edited by hohochan657
  • Like 4

oh just a little bit! You guys should know by now I don't get any choice in what and who I write. They shout, I type. Sorry.

Pretty pups though.

On a more topical note, I think people like chapter 23 of Tiger Winter, but as always, happy chapters garner fewer reviews. One more to go ladies, gents, and shifty animal people.

• Like 4

Every one could submits a name and it was choose by the zoo. Hmmm... maybe we should've proposed Xue, Xue Bear :gikkle: Or did you had it © :unsure2:

I'm not sure they'd have gone for something many people might find hard to pronounce... would have been super cute though.

• Like 1

Sasha, did you dress up little Goblin to go to the zoo? :gikkle:

Not yet, but I will one day. He's not that big yet. Hopefully by our next zoo visit he'll be walking well enough to have shoes, so then we might have some fun fancy dress.

• Like 3

And so it's over. The end

Lots of people have already asked for a follow up. Generally: no.

Jian and Emmett are special, because we have left them so happy and so complete. They can go on plenty of adventures now without us peeking in at their lives.

• Like 4

Jian and Emmett are special, because we have left them so happy and so complete. They can go on plenty of adventures now without us peeking in at their lives.

Editor's interpretation of this statement? The boys have stopped shouting at him and wandered off to enjoy life together. That is not to say they will never return, but it is not likely.

• Like 4

I am a voyeur, I live vicariously through other people, in this case Emmett and Jian. "The end" - does this mean the end for me as well ?! :,(

WAIT a minute, "Innocent Sacrifice" coming soon ... :perks up: but it sounds ominous !

• Like 2

I am a voyeur, I live vicariously through other people, in this case Emmett and Jian. "The end" - does this mean the end for me as well ?! :,(

WAIT a minute, "Innocent Sacrifice" coming soon ... :perks up: but it sounds ominous !

Innocent Sacrifice is a Best Circle of Hell story, but no bloodshed so far. I'll leave you to make your own mind up about that.

• Like 3

While I love Jian and Em and would love to know what their lives look like in a couple of years, I agree with you about letting them live their lives in peace. I'm all for letting characters have their happily ever after without us poking and prodding at them.

Sasha, I'm sure you have plenty of other characters ready and waiting to be shared with us. And I love the Best Circle in Hell series, so I'm excited to see what Innocent Sacrifice brings!

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...