Sign in to follow this  
A.J.

Carlos Hazday: Our Newest Promising Author!

Congratulations Carlos!!! I know I'm gonna love you even more now that you're wearin' purple! Well done bud xx

Thanks, buddy. Check out my new avatar. The picture's almost 30 years old as you can tell by the color of my beard, but it seemed appropriate for today.

• Like 4

Congrats again, Carlos... love the avatar... were you about to perform a Wicca ceremony?  :P

:wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:

• Like 3

Congrats again, Carlos... love the avatar... were you about to perform a Wicca ceremony?  :P

:wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:

LMAO

My frat's colors are old gold and royal purple. At the time the picture was taken, I was a national officer and we'd recently confiscated certain items one of my chapters used in the initiation of pledges. All that was illegal in view of the organizations stance on hazing. I still have that robe in the back of my closet!

• Like 2

It looks more like the wicked warlock from the North er...South. Anyway, purple suits you.

• Like 3

LOL, Carlos, you look like you're about to go on a Polar expedition. Or join the Mad Wizards' Club. :rofl:

Anyway:

Tillykke !!!!  :D

• Like 3

LMAO

I still have that robe in the back of my closet!

I'm sure you do... would come in handy for dress-up  -_-  :*) ... I picture ropes and candles... and chalk drawings on the floor :unsure:

• Like 2

CONGRATULATIONS CARLOS ON TURNING PURPLE!!!!!

:)    :2thumbs:    :)

Kudos to you my friend for achieving this well deserved promotion. 

• Like 2

I'm sure you do... would come in handy for dress-up  -_-  :*) ... I picture ropes and candles... and chalk drawings on the floor :unsure:

I think I've got my Halloween outfit for this year. Boots and a cowled robe!

• Like 4

Thanks, buddy. Check out my new avatar. The picture's almost 30 years old as you can tell by the color of my beard, but it seemed appropriate for today.

I miss you tattoos already! But it's very appropriate xx

• Like 2

congrats-640x360.jpg

Carlos!

• Like 1

I'm late to the party again, but:

CONGRATULATIONS, CARLOS!!  

6990952bce4ba69a2db6d6e97fbdbd38.jpg

P.S.  Purple suits you ;)

• Like 1

:great:    Congratulations, Carlos!   :great:

• Like 1