Paper Walls By Kd_Stories

Yea, new chapter posted....  Please keep up the great work.  I am chomping at the bit to get past the pause point from the other site.  It is killing me to keep my tongue tied knowing some of what is headed our way :).  Love your story, characters and style.  Great Job :)!

Haha well thank you for not spoiling it!  Trust me this will all be worth it!  Rusty is doing editing on the previous chapters and they are looking amazing compared to what they were! So these new chapters will be top notch! 

Thank you again!!!

• 3 weeks later...

This story is a gem, and I'm happy KD took me on as editor. We're still working through some older chapters, but we're about to look at some new material, too, and KD and I are stoked.

So pour yourself a drink, grab some snacks, put your feet up, and enjoy the read. Chapter 12 went live tonight.

• Like 2

Thanks KD and Rusty for the great writing and editing.  I am so chomping at the bit for new material.  I have fallen for the characters and really want to see their futures develop.  Keep writing and editing and I will keep reading and reviewing :).  Happy new year....

Rob

Thanks KD and Rusty for the great writing and editing.  I am so chomping at the bit for new material.  I have fallen for the characters and really want to see their futures develop.  Keep writing and editing and I will keep reading and reviewing :).  Happy new year....

Rob

Thank you Rob! Trust me the new chapters are totally worth the wait!  Rusty definitely challenges me to bring out my writers voice! I am excited to share the new chapters that is for sure! 

This story is a gem, and I'm happy KD took me on as editor. We're still working through some older chapters, but we're about to look at some new material, too, and KD and I are stoked.

So pour yourself a drink, grab some snacks, put your feet up, and enjoy the read. Chapter 12 went live tonight.

Thank you! Hey you deal with me! I am super happy you offered to edit for me! I am excited to see where this story goes that is for sure! 

Got the final version of your "Favorite chapter!" I cannot wait!  

As an editor, I cannot claim to have a favorite. But I'm having a good time with this. Not sure who's making whom work harder...

More, please.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The new chapters are insane! I think he is definitely pushing me to find my writers voice and bring it out more in my work! 

Great,  the stronger the voice the betrter  the read.  Oh yea, insanity is simply a state of mind.....  I tend to like that state :).

• Like 1

Good,  Keep editing and poking him for more :)

Yup, I'm cross-training our boy here, working on another story, too, to keep the juices flowing.

(He just thinks he's in good shape. We're gonna wring a lot more out of him.)

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

This is a strong chapter. You had been drifting a bit, but this time, you're back on the rails.

I just want to take Ryder home with me, but he's better off where he is. And he's coming to terms with himself and his memories. Too bad everybody doesn't have a support network like his. Some families, you're born into. Others, you build around yourself.

Always a pleasure to pick up a new chapter. Good work, KD.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 8:21 PM, Casey74atbat said:

Paper Walls is a great story and I am sad that it is concluding.  You have done well with keeping me engaged and wanting more.  

There will be a part two sooner than you think. 

• 4 months later...

KD just posted chapter 25, and I've got to say, I really enjoyed it.

I've written before about how rewarding it is to work with an author and see their work evolve. This is a prime example. If you follow this story, you'll see what I mean. If you haven't read any of it before, now is a good time to start.

Congrats, KD, you done good. I look forward to reading more of your work.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, rustle said:

KD just posted chapter 25, and I've got to say, I really enjoyed it.

I've written before about how rewarding it is to work with an author and see their work evolve. This is a prime example. If you follow this story, you'll see what I mean. If you haven't read any of it before, now is a good time to start.

Congrats, KD, you done good. I look forward to reading more of your work.

It has been amazing working with you Rusty!  I could not have gotten this far without you that is for sure!  I am proud of what you helped me create here!  I am excited for our next adventure 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I think I need to go back a few chapters in order to get into the story again.

I Look forward to hearing what you think!  I wanted to post this sooner, ,but the hurricane stopped me and things just got so busy here.  But it's a long last chapter so hopefully that makes up for it! 

• Like 1