• Site Administrator

Drum roll, please...

First, I'd like to thank everyone for all the reviews, comments, and guesses.  I'm so glad everyone is enjoying this as much as we are! :D Now on to the reveal...

Door #1 - The Sweater written by Valkyrie 

I am very flattered that so many people thought that Cole wrote my story.  :gikkle:  There were nine guesses broken down as follows:

Aditus: 2

Cole Matthews: 5

Valkyrie: 2 (AC Benus and Pupillull get gold stars lol) 

Door #2: Nelly Frittata written by Cole Matthews

The guesses were divided a bit more evenly for this one.  Cole managed to trick quite a few people, including Reader1810 who thought I wrote it and included some red herrings to throw people off. :gikkle:  :hug:

Aditus: 1

Cole Matthews: 3

Valkyrie: 3 

AC Benus was the only person who guessed both correctly, so let's see if his streak continues!

Adi will post our responses to your reviews sometime this weekend.  Thanks for reading and keep sending us your guesses! :D 

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator

Drum roll, please...

First, I'd like to thank everyone for all the reviews, comments, and guesses.  I'm so glad everyone is enjoying this as much as we are! :D Now on to the reveal...

Door #1 - The Sweater written by Valkyrie 

I am very flattered that so many people thought that Cole wrote my story.   :gikkle:  There were nine guesses broken down as follows:

Aditus: 2

Cole Matthews: 5

Valkyrie: 2 (AC Benus and Pupillull get gold stars lol) 

Door #2: Nelly Frittata written by Cole Matthews

The guesses were divided a bit more evenly for this one.  Cole managed to trick quite a few people, including Reader1810 who thought I wrote it and included some red herrings to throw people off. :gikkle:   :hug:

Aditus: 1

Cole Matthews: 3

Valkyrie: 3 

AC Benus was the only person who guessed both correctly, so let's see if his streak continues!

Adi will post our responses to your reviews sometime this weekend.  Thanks for reading and keep sending us your guesses! :D

Can I reverse my answers please? No? Ah well, I tried. And yes, I thought story #2 was full of red herrings.  I had thought it was Cole's story at first, but...well, you know the rest.  Goes to show you should never overthink things, eh? :gikkle:

Now I'm off to read story #3 which, if you believe in the law of averages - or something like that - should be Adi's. Right? Yes, right. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Can I reverse my answers please? No? Ah well, I tried. And yes, I thought story #2 was full of red herrings.  I had thought it was Cole's story at first, but...well, you know the rest.  Goes to show you should never overthink things, eh? :gikkle:

Now I'm off to read story #3 which, if you believe in the law of averages - or something like that - should be Adi's. Right? Yes, right. :yes:

:gikkle:   :X  

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

photo-thumb-28722.jpeg?_r=1478258088 

droughtquake
Today, 02:30 AM 
(IP: 67.215.228.42)
(Chapter 3 Review)

I think the three authors plotted to confuse us with food and cooking again!

Wouldn't it be funny if only one of them wrote all the stories?

I think you're on to something there droughtquake. I can see them having giggle fits "watching" us as we try to figure out who wrote what. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3
  • Site Administrator

photo-thumb-28722.jpeg?_r=1478258088 

droughtquake

Today, 02:30 AM 

(IP: 67.215.228.42)

(Chapter 3 Review)

I think the three authors plotted to confuse us with food and cooking again!

Wouldn't it be funny if only one of them wrote all the stories?

I think you're on to something there droughtquake. I can see them having giggle fits "watching" us as we try to figure out who wrote what. 

:gikkle: :gikkle: :gikkle: 

• Like 2

I love reading all the holiday memories and stories of the readers.  Please keep them coming.  It's like we experienced while writing these "doors."  One vignette or tale brought to life another recollection.  It's so heart-warming.  

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator

Funny thing about Door #5. It could have been written about my best friend from childhood. The only difference is that she was 12 at the time and the presents she got under the tree came in one package - riding gear including boots and I do recall her showing them to me. 

Of course, I thought she was a little nuts for wanting to ride a horse, but to each his her own.  ;)

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Funny thing about Door #5. It could have been written about my best friend from childhood. The only difference is that she was 12 at the time and the presents she got under the tree came in one package - riding gear including boots and I do recall her showing them to me. 

Of course, I thought she was a little nuts for wanting to ride a horse, but to each his her own.  ;)

:gikkle:  I suspect the memory is very similar for many horse-crazy boys and girls.  :)  I think you have to be a little crazy to guide 1,000 pound animals over 3 foot+ fences, but then again, it's also a lot of fun. ;)  lol

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Thanks for the treats I find behind every door. #6 was a beautiful, beautiful tale.

Thanks for your support. We really appreciate it. :):hug: 

• Site Administrator

There's only one guess for today's story so far... Reader1810 has guessed that Aditus wrote it.  Do you agree or disagree?  :gikkle: 

There's only one guess for today's story so far... Reader1810 has guessed that Aditus wrote it.  Do you agree or disagree?   :gikkle:

I'm hopeless at guessing, but since the main character was an emotional, insecure drama queen, I agree with Reader. :rofl:

• Like 4