Last Post Wins #39

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I see spanking as a reward. ;) 

:joe: mine! :D:P 

Speaking of spanking... I just got home from dinner. It was a table of 14. 1/2 boys 1/2 sirs or daddies. It was somebody celebrating his 59th birthday and he got spanked 59 times with a wooden paddle right in the middle of the restaurant. All the customers counted along with the paddling. :)

Oh, I'll take that little shiny thing for tonight.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 3
33 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Speaking of spanking... I just got home from dinner. It was a table of 14. 1/2 boys 1/2 sirs or daddies. It was somebody celebrating his 59th birthday and he got spanked 59 times with a wooden paddle right in the middle of the restaurant. All the customers counted along with the paddling. :)

Oh, I'll take that little shiny thing for tonight.

Do you need to update your age on your profile Sir?  (If so, Happy Birthday and keep the shiny!)

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator

No, it's TBF.

Todays list:

• National Black Forest Cake Day
  • National Something On A Stick Day
  • National Weed Appreciation Day
  • National American Diabetes Association Alert Day
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

No, it's TBF.

Todays list:

• National Black Forest Cake Day
  • National Something On A Stick Day
  • National Weed Appreciation Day
  • National American Diabetes Association Alert Day

*Takes break from vacation to nab the shiny, who needs a break from all the pretender kings/queens*  (deep breath) *scarfs down a Black Forest cake, then waddles off wearing the shiny, with a corn dog on a stick in one flipper and a joint in the other.  Looks at the joint appreciatively, then bursts into a fit of giggles over the irony of the Diabetes Association and Black Forest cake sharing the same National Day* :gikkle:  :joe: