• Announcements

• Myr

Birthday Policy Change   12/16/2017

Important!  Birthdays set in your profile are visible only to Staff unless you choose otherwise.   When you come to the site and login, if you have not set your birthday you will be prompted to do so.  Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page if you have an issue or question with the policy. https://www.gayauthors.org/contact/   You can find more details in the announcement forum:  
Comicality

"release Me" Short Series To Start Just Before Christmas...

<p>
The 5th spinoff story to the "Shelter" series (https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicality/shelter) will begin posting its 4-Part run this coming Friday! It brings a new character, 'Sonny', into the fray, and is the first personal survivor's account of what happened during the Hillside High School Massacre!

Now, I will say that it's been difficult for me to force the stars and planets to align and make sure that I get all the elements of this story right, but I'm really glad that I didn't 'rush' anything and took the time to get it to flesh out the story the way I wanted it to! All of the pieces sort of fit together when you read the entire collection as a whole (There are still THREE spinoffs left, but those won't come until a little bit LATER! I wanted most of the core group to be set up first). And 'Sonny' is a slightly different character from what I'm used to writing, and there are parts of his journey that mean something significant later on in the "Shelter" series. So, I KNOW you guys have been waiting forever, but I'm keeping things straight in my head (and my notes)! Hehehe, promise! It's tricky, but I got the hang of this 'Shelter-verse' thingy long before I got this far!
Since the first trailer I had a plan and I wanted to stick to it. I hope you guys will like the new addition, as well as the continuations/conclusions of the other stories as well! (Now that they can move forward too)

If you haven't read them yet, be sure to check out the first 4 spinoffs, "Walker Road", "Rotting Apples", "Miles To Go", and "Safehaven"! (Yeah, 'safehaven' is two words, not one. But I had already made the title and I was tired! Hehehe, so sue me! :P)

Stories resume on Monday night, starting with "Jesse-101"! Seezya then! :)

Edited by Comicality
  • Like 1

I loved that trailer! I wish I was a Hollyweird producer. It would be fun making this stuff through the Comsieworks studios! :P