A discussion topic for the two current Anubis stories, posted in the awesome Rewind anthology. There will be more to come.

Useful links:

Pantheon Reference Document

Daddy Issues

Trade Deals

The stories are not put together into a collection deliberately, as they can be read in any order. Time is fluctual in nature, especially if you're an immortal deity, and numbering the stories would seem wrong given this fact.

:scream: :scream: :scream:

I KNOW you said the stories are not in chronological order, but Timothy said he was glad to have read "Daddy Issues" first, so THERE ...

:(:(:(

So I'm in a quandary now ... I've read "Trade Deals", so what am I going to do now ?

(Patheon Reference Document doesn't count as it reads so much like a textbook that my eyes glazed over halfway through ...)

• Like 1

I KNOW you said the stories are not in chronological order, but Timothy said he was glad to have read "Daddy Issues" first, so THERE ...

:( :( :(

So I'm in a quandary now ... I've read "Trade Deals", so what am I going to do now ?

(Patheon Reference Document doesn't count as it reads so much like a textbook that my eyes glazed over halfway through ...)

so read Daddy Issues whenever, that's the whole point.

Also, the Pantheon Reference Document is supposed to be just that, a reference for who's who, so it's easier to keep track of the cast. Just because I know them all off by heart doesn't mean I expect y'all to as well.

• Like 2

The Pantheon Reference Document is very useful indeed!  My nephew (8yo) has a book about mythological gods, including these, and it didn't mention half of what Anubis and his cohorts get up to!  :-)

I also read Trade Deals first, because it was listed as having been posted first. So now on to Daddy Issues. So much great stuff to read! Yay!

• Like 3