I don't care if they're kinky (not too kinky though) ... as long as they fall in love in the end ...

Pretty please !

Your die-hard / hardcore / fanatically romantic fan ... :thankyou:

You know I can't tell you the ending! That would spoil the tension.

Oh, and there's lots of tension too.

I like them already <3

I'm a fan of the nerdy brain and the rock guitarist body. Usually you don't find them in one person though. :D Seriously, the boys seem interesting.

Does this mean Tiger winter is near the end? I was not counting the chapters. I always feel like I'm waiting for them all the time ;-)

• Like 1

I like them already <3

I'm a fan of the nerdy brain and the rock guitarist body. Usually you don't find them in one person though. :D Seriously, the boys seem interesting.

Does this mean Tiger winter is near the end? I was not counting the chapters. I always feel like I'm waiting for them all the time ;-)

Marty is not nearly as nerdy as Hrishi would like him to be...

TW is 24 chapters, you're not there yet.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Bullying is simply unacceptable ... F-ck you Leon ... I sort of understand Marty's reaction to that exchange as he hadn't known Hrishi as long as he had his best friend, so I'll not count this incident (not defending H against L) as a fatal flaw in his character ... Hmm ...

• Like 1

Bullying is simply unacceptable ... F-ck you Leon ... I sort of understand Marty's reaction to that exchange as he hadn't known Hrishi as long as he had his best friend, so I'll not count this incident (not defending H against L) as a fatal flaw in his character ... Hmm ...

Give the kid a break, he's scared.

As for Leon, he has other qualities which make him a very very good friend, despite his flaws.

• Like 2

OK, so, theoretically, in light of the events of chapter 3:

Is getting the guy you like to give you excellent head, then threaten/promise to grope him at college giving into temptation?

Discuss.

• Like 4

On the part of Hrishi, both tempting / challenging / confusing Marty; as well as giving in to temptation, yet holding back from turning the interlude into a full blown sexcapade; so he hasn't fully given in yet ... Are you sure teenagers can have so much self control ? No need for instant gratification ? Tearing each other's clothes off and have a go at it for hours on end ?

Now I'm confused by my own response ...

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

On the part of Hrishi, both tempting / challenging / confusing Marty; as well as giving in to temptation, yet holding back from turning the interlude into a full blown sexcapade; so he hasn't fully given in yet ... Are you sure teenagers can have so much self control ? No need for instant gratification ? Tearing each other's clothes off and have a go at it for hours on end ?

Don't worry, you're not alone. Hrishi and Marty can confound and confuse anyone with their, shall we say, antics? :P

• Like 3

Is getting the guy you like to give you excellent head, then threaten/promise to grope him at college giving into temptation?

Nope, it's teaching him a lesson which he sorely needs. :lol:

• Like 2

I'd say yes, cause in the end you get what you want without having to restraint yourself/fight for it

• Like 2

Don't worry, you're not alone. Hrishi and Marty can confound and confuse anyone with their, shall we say, antics? :P

I'm really not sure anything they've done shows self restraint! OK, so no full blown sex, but it's not like their not both out to get their rocks off as often as possible. And now they'll be doing it all over the campus... should be so much fun!

• Like 3

One thing to keep in mind is, they're teenagers. Hrishi might be giving into temptation but teenagers generally do that most of the time. Teenage guys who are obviously attracted to each other alone in a bedroom together? It's pretty much a foregone conclusion.

Hrishi's biting is freaky to read about. But then again, I bite my boyfriend sometimes. I never draw blood though!

• Like 4

One thing to keep in mind is, they're teenagers. Hrishi might be giving into temptation but teenagers generally do that most of the time. Teenage guys who are obviously attracted to each other alone in a bedroom together? It's pretty much a foregone conclusion.

Hrishi's biting is freaky to read about. But then again, I bite my boyfriend sometimes. I never draw blood though!

If you've been hanging around my stories, you'll know my guys so like to leave... evidence. Some of them do take after me after all. Also, it's easy to draw blood from lips, even accidentally as anyone who has ever tried to hold sticky tape between their teeth with attest.

I like your foregone conclusion! Teenagers will do what teenagers will do... and they'll do it anywhere!

• Like 3

If you've been hanging around my stories, you'll know my guys so like to leave... evidence. Some of them do take after me after all. Also, it's easy to draw blood from lips, even accidentally as anyone who has ever tried to hold sticky tape between their teeth with attest.

I like your foregone conclusion! Teenagers will do what teenagers will do... and they'll do it anywhere!

Leaving evidence can be fun. I'm just saying. But I mostly leave hickeys :D

• Like 2

Sticky tape draws blood from lips ??!!

:huh:

Sticky tape draws blood from lips ??!!

Yes. don't try. the skin on your lips is super thin, good sticky tape will rip it off. I discovered this aged 12 while wrapping christmas presents. spent christmas week looking like I'd been in a fight and split my lip.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

So:

Does Mart have actual feelings for Hrishi?

Are they reciprocated?

Is Marty ever going to stand up to Leon?

Will Hrishi stand up for himself first?

Are they ever going to have a proper conversation without hot sex getting in the way?

• Like 4

So:

Does Mart have actual feelings for Hrishi?

Are they reciprocated?

Is Marty ever going to stand up to Leon?

Will Hrishi stand up for himself first?

Are they ever going to have a proper conversation without hot sex getting in the way?

Why are YOU, of all people, asking us these questions ?

• Like 2

Why are YOU, of all people, asking us these questions ?

Because apparently it's impossible to get you guys to talk in the forum unless one of my characters is committing genocide?

Yeah, you would think Sasha would know the answers, wouldn't you? :P

I know all the answers... as do you!

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Because apparently it's impossible to get you guys to talk in the forum unless one of my characters is committing genocide?

I know all the answers... as do you!

That I do! :D

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

Sasha, after reading the last chapter, I felt like shit.

You created their world, why are you so cruel to them ? They dislike each other so much that they're not on speaking terms and the sex could only go on for so long without any other connection. I feel that they are "in danger of passing each other in life" (quote / misquote from Flowers for Mrs Harris) ...

Another trend that I find troubling and echoed, in passing, in another book (Past Imperfect) is that more and more young people in the UK are getting drunk / having a drinking problem / alcoholic, the prospect looks so gloomy ... they drink and don't even get tipsy nor happy and silly, just drunk and angry / violent or passed out, there's no joy in it ...

Then there's the domestic violence / altercation / scene at home for Marty, it's all very depressing ...

The only bright spot, sort of, is how Leon tucked Marty in bed, showing a tender side to their friendship ...

All in all, I just don't see the silver lining behind these thick clouds ...

Edited by hohochan657
  • Like 3