Ahhh, stolen moments in the closet.  I remember one elevator in the student union, the alarm was broken, so that if the car was stopped, no alarm would sound...... :blushing:   0:)

Wondering what will come of the lyric rambling in Marty's head, "I never knew, I never knew"

• Like 5

Ahhh, stolen moments in the closet.  I remember one elevator in the student union, the alarm was broken, so that if the car was stopped, no alarm would sound...... :blushing:   0:)

Wondering what will come of the lyric rambling in Marty's head, "I never knew, I never knew"

Student Unions are full of interesting little quirks, aren't they?

• Like 1

Molly! I'm shocked! Do the twins know about this? :D

• Like 3

And here I thought this was a (mostly) judgement free zone.   :P

We all have a past, some of ours are just more colorful than others I guess.   :P   I wasn't always a mom....  0:)

Oh weren't our lives interesting before we had children? :rolleyes:  Not that I would trade the goblin for the world, of course.

I wonder where else Marty and Hrishi can manage to have sex? On a side note, that cupboard in the library has seen a lot of action: Jared and his friend-with-benefits (from Don't Shout) used to hook up there too.

• Like 5

Oh weren't our lives interesting before we had children? :rolleyes:  Not that I would trade the goblin for the world, of course.

I wonder where else Marty and Hrishi can manage to have sex? On a side note, that cupboard in the library has seen a lot of action: Jared and his friend-with-benefits (from Don't Shout) used to hook up there too.

That's one thing I've liked about your stories, that you tend to make them connected in various ways.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

I really am getting old. My first thought when I read this: Sasha's a good recycler.   In my defense, I had just looked out the window and noticed the neighbour had put his blue bin out. Ah well, as Spikey said, the connections are a nice touch. 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

We all have a past, some of ours are just more colorful than others I guess.   :P   I wasn't always a mom....  0:)

The boys' have tender sensibilities, don't they Molly? :P

• Like 3

I'm just sorry you weren't around when I was going to Circuit Parties, staying up all night dancing and stuff. You would have been fun to hang with!

• Like 2

The boys' have tender sensibilities, don't they Molly? :P

It appears that they do!  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

I'm just sorry you weren't around when I was going to Circuit Parties, staying up all night dancing and stuff. You would have been fun to hang with!

We would have had a blast, Carlos! We would have had each others backs!  :hug:

I can remember nights, well, I don't remember the nights, just the stories about the nights..... :P  :*)  0:)

• Like 5

*ahem*

I cheat. It's where I went to college.

A Wolf and His Man, Redemption's A Bitch, Bad Stereotypes, Unexpected Liasons are all set in Brighton, where I went to uni.

Summer Camp is set at the campsite where I went on camp as a child with school and where we took the year 8's camping a few years back (as a teacher)

Born Wolf is set in a version of the town my husband grew up in, the Chalk Horse Hill pack site is somewhere I go most weeks with the boys.

Don't Shout and The Boy Who Was Summer are both set at the farm where we got married and where Dashi goes to kennels every week.

I cheat. They do say to use what you know....

In fact if I recall correctly, the stories in your writing apparently exist in the same world even between genres. So it's more than just recycling :D

Didn't a character from A Wolf and His Man appear in Redemption's A Bitch while also referencing Bad Stereotypes? You have like a full on Sasha Literary Universe going on.

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator

*ahem*

I cheat. It's where I went to college.

A Wolf and His Man, Redemption's A Bitch, Bad Stereotypes, Unexpected Liasons are all set in Brighton, where I went to uni.

Summer Camp is set at the campsite where I went on camp as a child with school and where we took the year 8's camping a few years back (as a teacher)

Born Wolf is set in a version of the town my husband grew up in, the Chalk Horse Hill pack site is somewhere I go most weeks with the boys.

Don't Shout and The Boy Who Was Summer are both set at the farm where we got married and where Dashi goes to kennels every week.

I cheat. They do say to use what you know....

What's that phrase? Oh yes, write right what you know. That has been serving you well. so far Sasha. :)

And, don't use the wrong form of a word when you're trying to be clever.   :facepalm:

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3

Well remembered.

So RAB, AWAHM, BSandUL all exist in the same universe, along with Wolf in the Rectory, Sanctuary, and technically the Best Circle of Hell too (but don't tell the demons, or they'll run riot). Instantly (which was an American songbook track) also lives in this universe (Sashaworld 1)

Summer Camp, Tiger Winter, and Falling for a Bear all exist in the same, different universe (Sashaworld 2)

Born Wolf exists in a world all it's own.

Pretty much everything else resides in Sashaland, where there are more gay cowboys than you can shake a stick at, and almost everyone gets a happily ever after

Now all you need is a character with superpowers to open portals between your worlds and create a full-on comic cook crossover.

• Like 4