The Book Of Sky And Stars

I don't know if anyone remembers, but my first story on GA was this post-apocalyptic saga called Blue Age. It got a little bigger and more complicated as it went on, to the point where it became too laborious to write. I decided to scrap Blue Age and begin again with something a little simpler, but with a lot of the same themes and concepts (a book-obsessed young man, a knight, their steamy romance, the mystery of the apocalypse, etc). 

If you have any thoughts or theories or other comments you'd like to share, please do so. Ellis is waiting...

70162df586817df4e1c478ff381ba991.gif

Edited by QuinnDK
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

OH NO ! I hope you have more patience and we have more luck with The Book of Sky and Stars !

(fingers crossed)

Hey, I'm now up to chapter 4! Give me a little credit, here.  :*)

Speaking of which, hi everyone, chapter 4 is out! New characters, new enemies, a new wrench in Chase and Ellis' burgeoning relationship, and a light sprinkling of father/son angst... if that's your sort of thing. 

wyatt_tumblr_oasdfps_Ql11qzco77o6_250.gi

• Like 1

:off:

Dear Quinn,

On a totally different note, a good afternoon wish from Hong Kong, it's just past noon and it is the 7th day of the new Year of the Rooster. As you may know, traditionally this is a birthday for all humans - people day - everyone is a year older today ! So, Happy Birthday all !

Best wishes,

Hoho

• Like 1

:off:

Dear Quinn,

On a totally different note, a good afternoon wish from Hong Kong, it's just past noon and it is the 7th day of the new Year of the Rooster. As you may know, traditionally this is a birthday for all humans - people day - everyone is a year older today ! So, Happy Birthday all !

Best wishes,

Hoho

Happy Lunar New Year and a happy birthday to you too! 

• Like 1

Chapter 5 is now up, marking our first Ellis-centered chapter!

I was debating whether or not to include his POV, but I thought a shift in perspective was important, especially for such an action-heavy chapter. Plus, hey, a romance can only feel fuller when you have both sides of the story.

Thanks as always for the feedback and reviews so far. What did you guys think of getting into Ellis' thoughts?

eoin_giphy.gif

• 2 months later...

It looks like I'm not the first writer to come up with this premise... I should just give up now:

wgritu9kq4sy.jpg

All kidding aside, I know there's been a derth of updates. My academic year is almost over and I'll be able to jump back into Chase and Ellis' world soon!

• Like 2
18 hours ago, QuinnDK said:

All kidding aside, I know there's been a derth of updates. My academic year is almost over and I'll be able to jump back into Chase and Ellis' world soon!

Dear Quinn,

We'll hold you to your promise ...  

Impatiently yours,

Hoho

• Like 1