*Sneak Peek* Intro Of My Next Project.

Hey guys...

This is going to be my first topic here. Yes, even though I have three projects on held mode :blushing: , I am giving a sneak peek about my upcoming(not so soon though) story. :lol:

Ok, my story is going to start with some real guys and a real story. A non-fiction. But to add some "masala" to it I am going to change some reality and going to add a fictional twist. So it was going to be half mortal and half immortal story. ;):lol: It was going to be a love story, might look similar to one of my story 'First Love'. But it's totally a different story of love, romance(a little), and twists and turns.

I hope you'll support me just like you are doing all the way of my time on GA. And the title might be like this:

The Last Seven Minutes Left

Or

Life of *****(the character name)

• Like 3

I'll support you Emi... and will you have any tikka with the masala... coz you know I love tikka masala... ha ha ha :) :) :)

When will the first chapter be out? It sounds good - immortals - real life - non-fiction with a twist... oh yes, interesting... and may be spicey... he he he

Can't wait ;)

• Like 2

I'll support you Emi... and will you have any tikka with the masala... coz you know I love tikka masala... ha ha ha :) :) :)

When will the first chapter be out? It sounds good - immortals - real life - non-fiction with a twist... oh yes, interesting... and may be spicey... he he he

Can't wait ;)

Being a non-fiction story there would be no immortals. Sorry for that. Just I am trying tell that half non-fiction and half fiction story.

And coming to tikka, I'll make you'll get satisfied. And I hope I'll work on the existing projects fast so that I can make it quick to publish. *Crossing my fingers *

• Like 2