*Sneak Peek* Stepping Out in Faith

Hudson,  I agree with Drew completely.  I view religion as something that is deeply personal and means many different things to different people.  Myself, I don't believe in any organized religion. However, I like to think there is something for us after the end on this earth.  I do not fault anyone for their beliefs, I only fault them if they try to shove them down sombody elses throat.  Religion in a story is simply a facet of that story.  If it becomes a sermon to the reader then I simply close that book and go back to the library.  With that said,  Post your work and some will love it and some will hate it, just like all others.  I will give it a try as lomg as it has a happy ending.

• Like 2

Personally, I love your writing, so I'd be willing (and eager) to read just about anything you write, Hudson. Religious topics don't scare me, so long as they're not pushing an agenda.

Edited by MacGreg
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Hudson Bartholomew said:

It definitely has a happy ending :)

Ok, Post it!!!!   I am a sucker for any story that has boys/men and a happy ending.  Life seems to be to mean to many, so a happy ending is hope in writing :heart:.

Edited by wenmale64
  • Like 3

I'm one of those people who wanted to steal you and Stepping over to GA.  I felt you did a great job representing religion--yes, there is a very vocal negative group within organized religion, but there's also an upside.  You featured both sides of the argument within your tale, and I think readers will enjoy that. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Dayne Mora said:

I'm one of those people who wanted to steal you and Stepping over to GA.  I felt you did a great job representing religion--yes, there is a very vocal negative group within organized religion, but there's also an upside.  You featured both sides of the argument within your tale, and I think readers will enjoy that. 

Ha funny you say that! I wanted to target him too.. I lost my nerve and he showed up here.. So yay! 

• Like 2