How do I delete attachments

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

I've found the link under the menu for "My Attachments", and on the page they're listed, but I don't see a control for deleting them once I'm done. My 512k will get absorbed fast if I'm not careful.

Anyone know what I'm missing?

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution

Try again. I have made some adjustments to the group settings.

• Like 4
  • Site Administrator
51 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I am still not getting the trash can.  I have cleared cookies and restarted both the site and my entire computer, still no trash can. What am I doing wrong?

So, when you go to your attachments, there's no button with a small trash can on it on the far right side of each attachment on the list? It'd show up under the 'sort by' button at the top of the notifications? Also, we need more information. Such as, I have the trash can/delete button when I check the notifications area, through the drop menu under my username, on my Dell laptop, Windows 10, Edge version 38.14393.0.0 and Chrome 56.0.2924.87

• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Kitt said:

I am still not getting the trash can.  I have cleared cookies and restarted both the site and my entire computer, still no trash can. What am I doing wrong?

There was a permissions issue with the Editor group and it should now be fixed.

• Like 1