Hi Robert, now that your fellow authors have welcomed you aboard, you are all set. As one of the thousands of readers on the site, I bid you welcome. I look forward to reading what you have to offer and will thank you in advance, for what you will add to GA.

Best of luck

sandrewn

Edited by sandrewn
  • Like 1

you're officially in! Welcome aboard.

In case you hadn't noticed, the site has just upgraded to a new and shiny edition, so if you see lots of chatter about software, bug fixes, and the tiredness and high caffination levels of the volunteer staff, that why. It isn’t always like this, though I can promise it is always fun, and there's always someone here to talk to, read with, or be read by.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
On 26/03/2017 at 0:20 AM, robertlee said:

Thank you all for the welcome! I hope to get to know all of you. What kind of writing does everyone do?

We have quite a variety here. Romance is popular, as is basic teenage dramas, but there are also a number of dark tales, lots of science fiction and fantasy (werewolves are popular for some reason), some historical fiction, comedy, suspense, mysteries, creative non-fiction and pretty much everything in between. We're currently going through a software upgrade, but feel free to browse through the different genres and tags available.

Personally, I tend to write romance/drama stories set in Australia, but I've been known to make exceptions... :D

• Like 1

Hi there, Robert! Good to meet you and welcome!

The shining genre of this website is definitely the werewolf romance. If you arent a fan, you will be soon.

What are the published works you have? I'm curious.

Not bi-curious, just generally curious.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, thecalimack said:

Hi there, Robert! Good to meet you and welcome!

The shining genre of this website is definitely the werewolf romance. If you arent a fan, you will be soon.

What are the published works you have? I'm curious.

Not bi-curious, just generally curious.

Good to meet you as well! I have a novella published through amazon called Patrick. I wrote it probably 5 years ago now and book two in the series, The CSU Stories, is about to come out this year within the next month or so! I definitely write in the YA coming of age/romance kind of genre. I dabble in some other genres but they are definitely works in progress as I try and get a better sense of them.

• Like 1

What a good Southern name to join our forum. Welcome General!

Isn't it about time for you to light the bat signal or something? The south is pretty restless these days.

It might be just about time. *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*