• Site Moderator

Not yours, mine.

Todays list:

* Another day for me since I drive a Wrangler.

• Site Administrator
9 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Not yours, mine.

Todays list:

* Another day for me since I drive a Wrangler.

Oh good lord... *cracks knuckles*  here we go... *runs over Birdy in a Jeep 4x4, then hugs the newsperson who arrives on scene to cover the carnage.  Heads over to the school library, walking around all the tables, stacks of books, chairs, people, and other items in my way, then hands the librarian a plate of chicken cordon bleu.  Sets up a rally outside where people hold signs demanding equal pay, then waddles away to start a candlelight vigil for victims of sexual abuse.  Finally heads home to collapse in bed, cuddling the shiny very close, surrounded by my Fluffdragon army, Ninja minions, and my pony* :joe:  

• Like 2

*And while pengy was composing her marathon prompt, she didn't notice that I'd nicked the shiny. Concentrating too hard on her craft (or something). :funny:   * Mine, always mine. :joe:

Edited by northie
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Swipes the shiny from the fly and adds todays list.

• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Swipes the shiny from the fly and adds todays list.

*walks to the pizza place to pick up the deep dish meat lover's pizza I ordered, hoping to help a child on the way.  Decided to go for broke and ate the whole pizza by myself (burp).  Stops at the candy store on the way home to buy some salted caramels.  Whacks the pesky Fly wtih the raisin spice bar because yuck... raisins :puke: then waddles off happily with the shiny in tow* :D:joe:

• Like 1