Count As High As Possible Before A Mod/Admin Posts

• Site Administrator
15 hours ago, Teh_Bubba said:

Try and make your posts more than just the number we're at though, since that can kill the fun. Spend time chatting with people, we're all friends here right?

Meh...come on people, put a bit more effort in. If you make the comments interesting, I may be tempted not to berate all of you. Remember, every time I come in, I'm the bad guy :devil: so you want to keep me away. The more fun the comments, the more likely I'll be to read and not post.

Of course, I can't promise the other moderators won't jump in 0:), but I'm the only one in my timezone, so that gives you an opportunity to get the numbers up while everyone is sleeping or working :D 

Back to zero :P

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Well we will if a certain Aussie stays away... *procures a kangaroo army to encircle the Down-Under Mod and keep him away from his computer and/or phone* :gikkle: 

Three :D

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Teh_Bubba said:

What if we promised him the shiny in LPW?

I mean, we don't need to give it to him, we'll just say we will ;)

:blink::huh: Hmm... you may be on to something here... In LPW I have my ninja army, fluffdragon ferret minions, crocodile squadron, narwhal, and pony to protect the shiny.  *dangles :joe: in front of Graeme*

SIX 

• Like 1

noooooo wait you can't dangle the shiny in HERE or he'll come to get it, you need to dangle it in LPW to keep him OUT of here D:<

-pushes Valkyrie into the other thread-

[edit] lmao I just realized he liked Greg's post, maybe flattery is the way to go -grabs lipstick and prepares for serious butt-kissing-

Edited by Teh_Bubba
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Teh_Bubba said:

noooooo wait you can't dangle the shiny in HERE or he'll come to get it, you need to dangle it in LPW to keep him OUT of here D:<

-pushes Valkyrie into the other thread-

:facepalm:  Well, in my defense, it is 1:00 am here... -_-:yawn:

Eight

• Site Administrator

TEN :D:D:D

We made it into the double digits! :yawn:  Now back to sleep.  Six am is going to be here much faster than I want it to be.  :sleep:*keeps one eye open for pesky mods and admins*  I mean nice mods and admins... lovely mods and admins... the bestest mods and admins ever!  :unsure:

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Well we will if a certain Aussie stays away... *procures a kangaroo army to encircle the Down-Under Mod and keep him away from his computer and/or phone* :gikkle: 

Three :D

Ah, so that's why there were more kangaroos than normal around here. It was also a little odd for them to be in the house, but I thought that was related to the current mouse plague (yes, I've seen those cartoons with Slyvester and the baby kangaroo).

37 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

:blink::huh: Hmm... you may be on to something here... In LPW I have my ninja army, fluffdragon ferret minions, crocodile squadron, narwhal, and pony to protect the shiny.  *dangles :joe: in front of Graeme*

SIX 

Sorry, I'm immune to that temptation. As a moderator, I can win LPW whenever I want by making a post and immediately locking the thread :P Now, if you were to offer me cheescake, you may be on the right path...

28 minutes ago, Teh_Bubba said:

[edit] lmao I just realized he liked Greg's post, maybe flattery is the way to go -grabs lipstick and prepares for serious butt-kissing-

Sorry, but I'm happily married :D Nice try, though ;)

And...you're back to zero 0:)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
50 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

TEN :D:D:D

We made it into the double digits! :yawn:  Now back to sleep.  Six am is going to be here much faster than I want it to be.  :sleep:*keeps one eye open for pesky mods and admins*  I mean nice mods and admins... lovely mods and admins... the bestest mods and admins ever!  :unsure:

30 minutes ago, Teh_Bubba said:

1. But we were almost to ten </3

But you did - or rather the penguin - did make it to ten. So cheer up and try again, because now you're at zero again... :)

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2