Stories Scavenger Hunt... Want to Win a Prize?

• Site Administrator

I have a fun game idea for GA readers, and, as an incentive to play, I'm going to give away a free copy of any one of my eBooks to one person. You can find a complete list on my Amazon author page. Winner does not have to have an Amazon account to win. The winner will be chosen via a drawing on random.org from the list of players who complete the scavenger hunt before the game ends on April 23rd at 11:59 PM, PDT. Winner will be announced April 24th.

Rules: Find any of the following listen of items in a story written by any author here on GA. To prove your find, place a link to the page where the item appears beside the item on the list. You can quote my post and add it here or work off the Word form added as a downloadable file below, but anyone just copying instead of playing won't be entered into the contest. There are no single right answers, so the goal is to have fun racking your memory or searching for stories containing any one, or more, of these items!

Word file: GA Stories Scavenger Hunt.docx

GA Stories Scavenger Hunt

April 13th-April 23rd

1.  A character with a red shirt

2. The scent of vanilla

3. A peanut butter and (whatever else) sandwich

4. Fish

5. A character says “Holy crap”

6. Crackers

7. A character with a mustache

8. A silver car

9. A character smoking

10. Two men dancing

11. A planet with aliens

12. A dog barking

13. A baby crying

14. A love triangle

15. A character says “No means no”

16. A story description that mentions death

17. A leak

18. Stained-glass windows

19. A story that mentions souls

20. A story with 3 Beta Readers/Editors (any combo equal to 3)

21. A red-haired character

22. A limousine ride

23. Flying

24. An elf with pointed ears

25. A picnic

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

LMAO!

I think I can find most of those in my own stories! Talk about self promotion!

Well, maybe some authors might have a bit of a leg up since they know their own work, but it's not always that easy. I once had someone mention characters to me, and I knew I'd written them--but for the life of me I couldn't remember what story they were in. Whoops! LOL

• Like 1