CAN YOU IDENTIFY THESE COUNTRIES BY THEIR SHAPE?

Below are the shapes of 15 separate countries taken from around the world. You will need to identify each country and replace the shape with the first letter of that country (English spelling). You will then be left with an anagram of a popular story—consisting of four words—that is currently being posted on Gay Authors. To complete the quiz, you must solve the anagram and correctly identify each of the 15 countries even if you have already guessed the name of the story.

All of the countries the same height so they are out of scale which each other, but the same way up as they appear on any map. It’s all about shapes, and to get you started, everyone should be able to easily identify the first one!

Geography quiz.jpg

• Like 3

I think I got it. :unsure: I'm unsure because I didn't know whether I should use:

Spoiler

Burma, Myanmar, or the Myanmar for the fifth country.

So, I could have gotten the story completely wrong.

Countries

Spoiler
  1. Canada
  2. Oman
  3. New Zealand
  4. South Africa
  5. The Myanmar
  6. Algeria
  7. Bolivia
  8. Latvia
  9. Ecuador
  10. Tanzania
  11. Hungary
  12. Romania
  13. Egypt
  14. Austria
  15. Denmark

Story

Spoiler

C O N S T A B L E T H R E A D

Cards on the Table by Gary! :D 

• Like 1

Well done Drew. BANG ON! and in ten minutes. I need to make it more difficult next time. I was thinking that it would take someone about an hour, so you beat my estimation by 50 mins. :worship::joe:

• Like 1

I love geography, so the countries were easy. :) But the anagram was a toughy! :lol: But, I considered the clues you left: and I was able to figure out the story.

Next time, how about you use national capital cities to make your anagram. Figuring them out based on a country's shape would definitely be tough! :D

• Like 1

Ok, I'll work on that Drew although I don't think there will too many out there as good as you. I thought Oman, Tanzania, Latvia etc would be difficult. Glad I made it an anagram now! Good work again though, I'm impressed.:2thumbs:

• Like 1