Billy Chase Returns!!!

My deepest apologies, but I'm still overworked with stuff at the moment! So this story isn't on the Shack site just yet. I have to go in and reformat the whole thing from scratch in orderto post it on GA. So I HOPE it'll be up by...tomorrow? Maybe Monday night. I'll work hard on it, k?

But...you can read it right NOW on the Library if you're feeling anxious! Hehehe! So drop by...

http://www.voy.com/17262/

And just look for "Billy Chase 424"! We're half way through Book 9 at this point! The peak of the roller coaster is here, people! Brace yourselves!

Please take a moment and let me know what you think when you get a chance. And when I get some extra time on my hands, I'll post it on the site too! Cool? Just...ugh...my hands are full! And it takes an extra hour to reformat everything. Sorry for now! K? ((Hugz))

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..