Need help finding two stories

I am looking for a story called 'The Tunnel'. It is a post apocalyptic story about boys living in a mall who decide to find something better and move to a neighborhood where they set up house.  

The second story is about a young boy with psionic powers and lives alone is a huge house.  He goes out one evening and a young boy who is addicted to drugs tries to rob him. Instead he takes the boy home and helps him through detox.  That's as much as I can remember.

Thanks for any help.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

LOL I read this post and even though I love Shapeshifter, I couldn't connect the dots... I guess the word boy to describe Kel and Noom threw me off. At least Noom is very much a man in my eyes. 

LOL, I love that story too, but I didn't recognize it either.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

LOL I read this post and even though I love Shapeshifter, I couldn't connect the dots... I guess the word boy to describe Kel and Noom threw me off. At least Noom is very much a man in my eyes. 

2 minutes ago, glitteryantlers said:

LOL, I love that story too, but I didn't recognize it either.

As soon as I read that description, I knew what it was....just couldn't remember the name. I went through all of my followed content and finally found it on the next to last page

• Like 1
15 hours ago, JayT said:

The second story is on here I think...was the guy who lived alone (the psionic) on heroine?

I still chuckle and wonder who was the heroine he banged. :rofl: 

Well done on recognizing the story.

• Like 1