• 2 weeks later...

I've halted the writing process for a bit to put a semi-fine polish on Chapter 4. I've been thinking of posting it in three sections as an extended preview....

Whatcha think...?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, AC Benus said:

I've halted the writing process for a bit to put a semi-fine polish on Chapter 4. I've been thinking of posting it in three sections as an extended preview....

Whatcha think...?

The Torture!! It's your baby... Follow what your gut is telling you!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, AC Benus said:

Since I've officially eeked my way over the halfway mark in writing this monster book, I thought I'd share Kohl's chapter 17 visit to Venice Beach. He went looking for trouble, and wound up stumbling upon one of the most famous sights the seaside town has to offer. Hope you enjoy! :yes: 

------

Muscle 'Beach' turned out not to be a beach at all. In the middle of what by rights should have been a parking lot to an ugly building in orange, a concrete curb and tall blue handrail enclosed a patch of asphalt. In this cage, there was evidentially a dress code, or a non-dress code, as all the tanned muscle-bounds wore long shorts, flip flops and no shirts.

A crowd of pasty tourists blinked in the sun next to pimply teen-boy 99-pounders with skateboards kicked into their palms. They stood two and three deep to watch the profoundly homoerotic, and thus deeply homophobic flexing, 'spotting' and grunting on display like a zoo exhibit. If there were a placard it would have said: "Meatheads in their natural environment. Please do not feed."

(LOL) 

_

I've never been to muscle beach but from the pic ive seen.. this describes it very well.. and Kohl.. getting into trouble. oh yes.. more AC, More!!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

I've never been to muscle beach but from the pic ive seen.. this describes it very well.. and Kohl.. getting into trouble. oh yes.. more AC, More!!

Thanks, Tim. It was fun to put him in the shoes of a hell-raiser and see what he'd do (run the other way...hehe) 

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

How's Vegas coming along, my dear AC?

JP! Funny you ask. I read over my notes for the Vegas chapters today and had a real hoot. Looking forward to starting them tomorrow. 

• Like 3