Newest Newsletter Game: Pick Two

• Site Administrator

There's a new game running for the newsletter! Today we're going to get the ball rolling, and next week I'll announce the fun twist of the game. This will involve writing, so if you don't want to play, don't add the game information to your reply (feel free to talk/discuss otherwise). Don't worry, though, it's not a long or hard challenge.

Take Two

Game: Choose two nouns at random. Pull out a dictionary (if you own one!) or randomly search for nouns online. Take the first two you pick/see/get results for and add them to your post here. What are you going to do with them? Well... the answer for that comes with next week's newsletter.

Game details: Game announcement 4/30/17 & 5/7/17. Game will run through 6/3/17 with newsletter feature on 6/4/17.

Example:

I want to play! This sounds like fun, and I can always use a creative nudge. (hint, hint authors!)

Nouns: park & cereal

• Like 5

Well, I've been thinking about this since I saw it so I might as well give in. Fingers crossed indeed. It's graduation picture day today so my nouns are:

cap and gown

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Well, I've been thinking about this since I saw it so I might as well give in. Fingers crossed indeed. It's graduation picture day today so my nouns are:

cap and gown

Yay .. another in the tank!  Now we have find out what Cia has up her sleeve!!!

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

It's going to be fun, and there's a small twist I bet those of you who think you know how this game will go aren't expecting! :D :devil::D 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Cia said:

It's going to be fun, and there's a small twist I bet those of you who think you know how this game will go aren't expecting! :D :devil::D 

I'm sure there is.. so.. we'll wait until you release your devilment!

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cia said:

I have no idea how this game is going to go.  I bet it will be fun, though :D:devil: 

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, aditus said:

So, I said a very loud 'no' to myself. But when have I ever listened?

I promise--it shall be very painless. Well... mostly painless. ;)

• Like 4
1 hour ago, aditus said:

So, I said a very loud 'no' to myself. But when have I ever listened?

Value, loop

Yay!!

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Cia said:

I promise--it shall be very painless. Well... mostly painless. ;)

Lil pain never hurt .. :)

• Like 2

LOL.... could have been MUCH worse!  Then again as I reread it.. maybe not...

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 3