Newest Newsletter Game: Pick Two

19 hours ago, Cia said:

Okay, here's a list of the stories in no particular order, so I can be sure I didn't miss anyone who has sent me a link to their flash fiction.

Aditus  Cherry Pie Short

BHopper 2 Radiated Love

Northie An Uncommon Daisy

Dolores Esteban False Flag

Puppilull Look What the Cat Dragged In

Defiance19 Mystery Machine

Caz Pedroso Where Am I?

Valkyrie Davey Bishop

Mikiesboy Courting Ruin

Comicfan Bradley’s Morning

Ron Circle, Square, and Loop

Lyssa Certain Circumstances

Drew Espinosa Atop the Height

A lot of creativity in these stories. So nice to read.

But @Cia where is the link to yours?

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
19 hours ago, Cia said:

Okay, here's a list of the stories in no particular order, so I can be sure I didn't miss anyone who has sent me a link to their flash fiction.

Aditus  Cherry Pie Short

BHopper 2 Radiated Love

Northie An Uncommon Daisy

Dolores Esteban False Flag

Puppilull Look What the Cat Dragged In

Defiance19 Mystery Machine

Caz Pedroso Where Am I?

Valkyrie Davey Bishop

Mikiesboy Courting Ruin

Comicfan Bradley’s Morning

Ron Circle, Square, and Loop

Lyssa Certain Circumstances

Drew Espinosa Atop the Height

I'm not able to view @Defiance19's story. :(  

• Like 1

Thank you @Cia ! I really enjoyed this game! :D

10 hours ago, Ron said:

I don't understand your comment, Drew. If you took my comment as other than a playful jest based upon the time difference between your post and Cia's post, I apologize for not being more clear. Unfortunately your post reads as a somewhat defensive and snide comment, halo notwithstanding.

Sweetie, I was being playfully flirtatious. There was no malicious intent on my part.

• Like 2

What an imaginative group of writers this "game" caught up. Everyone used such different styles to compliment their nouns, directions unknown seems the best description to sum up the whole of these short stories—nothing was what one might expect. I'm really pleased to be a part of this adventure with you all. Thanks.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Lyssa said:

It was great fun. Now, does it go on? Do we change stories, so everyone has to write the story from someone else further?

:lol:

A campfire story. Each person adding more before passing it onto the next. 

We'd better be carefull, or we'll give @Cia ideas ;) 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

A campfire story. Each person adding more before passing it onto the next. 

We'd better be carefull, or we'll give @Cia ideas ;) 

LOL whispering to you: My friends and I used to play this once. We were sitting in the night with each other, trying to side track someone and so we played the game, where you have to tell the story along for a while, and other were giving you words to insert them in your plot. Was fun.

33 minutes ago, Ron said:

What an imaginative group of writers this "game" caught up. Everyone used such different styles to compliment their nouns, directions unknown seems the best description to sum up the whole of these short stories—nothing was what one might expect. I'm really pleased to be a part of this adventure with you all. Thanks.

I agree! Was fun, and all the stories were completely different. Directions Unknown does sum this game up perfectly.

• Like 3
Just now, Cia said:

:) I'm so glad everyone had fun. I like how creative flash fiction tends to make people. You go for something different, off the wall, or just unusual because it works without having to get too into the structure of a story.

@Lyssa  We won't swamp nouns or anything, and I probably won't do a round robin/campfire story simply because that would be hard to keep ongoing and feature for the newsletter, which is my main goal. I did the dice game before, where everyone filled in a grid with setting/character/problem ideas and then I rolled the dice to give them their prompt, and now we've done the noun game. I haven't quite decided what to do next, but don't worry, I have a lot to pick from and I think they'll all be fun!

Sounds good. :)

I read and enjoyed them all. It was great seeing all the creative directions everyone's nouns took them. 

This was a fun game and I may just be excited enough to do play the next one.. *bites tongue*

• Like 5

I've read and reviewed everyone's shorts, and have replied to all the comments to my own. :D This was an absolute blast!

:thankyou: Cia for starting this game, to everyone who wrote a short, and to all who commented! 

• Like 3

Okay, I'm done. I had lots of fun. Some of you had really difficult words, but managed to write awesome scenes nevertheless. Bravo! What's next?

• Like 5
  • Site Administrator

Oh, I have a fun one coming up next. :D I'd tell you, but then where would my fun be? How about a hint: I spy with my little eye something...

• Like 5