fireandicing-cover.jpg

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/quinndk/fireandicing/

It took me a year, but now that I finally reached chapter 3 of Fire and Icing I thought I'd start a forum thread for it!

A recap: Logan is a cocky firefighter. Aiden is a resourceful but neurotic culinary student. Aiden's apartment is destroyed in a fire and he makes a deal with the local firehouse: if he can cook them a satisfying dinner that the crew likes, he can become their live-in cook. But hunky, self-absorbed Logan becomes both a distraction and unexpected temptation.

Enjoy. :)

anigif_enhanced-7956-1445235531-2.gif

• Like 5

I loved the idea of a cooking competition as a way of changing some of the tension between Logan and Aiden. There's obviously a LOT of tension still between them (most of it sexual), but the french toast was a good way of taking the edge off and making it more playful.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Hunter Thomson said:

I loved the idea of a cooking competition as a way of changing some of the tension between Logan and Aiden. There's obviously a LOT of tension still between them (most of it sexual), but the french toast was a good way of taking the edge off and making it more playful.

Of course! I thought it was important for Aiden to show Logan that he is, actually, good at what he does. And it also allows Logan to show a different side of himself, that he's capable of being humble (at least for a moment) and conceding defeat. And Logan being in his underwear throughout the whole thing is a pretty nice bonus.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, QuinnDK said:

And Logan being in his underwear throughout the whole thing is a pretty nice bonus.

Surely at some point Logan would have to put on his fireman uniform ... or else Aiden would never get any cooking done !

:gikkle:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for returning to this story, I love the way you build characters that are funny and have a special humour. And really like this inspiration for Logan😁

Do you have any idea how often will you post?😀

• Like 1