As you can see I've been getting things out. I'm working on a dragon story, but having learned from past mistakes I am not putting up a single thing til it is complete.  That way my beta and editor will see it all and can tell me all my problems and my readers won't be stuck if life sends me off course. So enjoy the shorts and anthologies until I finish my dragon story.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
14 minutes ago, comicfan said:

As you can see I've been getting things out. I'm working on a dragon story, but having learned from past mistakes I am not putting up a single thing til it is complete.  That way my beta and editor will see it all and can tell me all my problems and my readers won't be stuck if life sends me off course. So enjoy the shorts and anthologies until I finish my dragon story.

It's great to have you back, Wayne. :hug:  I'm looking forward to your dragon story :D 

• Like 1