Loveless: The Jimmy LaPlane Experience

I find Comsie's character Jimmy LaPlane a haunting figure. A representative of all those little guys out there that get bullied, but are, in there own way, bullies in themselves only more subtle. The obsessives, stalkers, and manipulators that want to make you the solution to their problems.

At the same time your heart breaks for that lost and broken boy who just can't seem to catch a break. Perhaps he would not be so needy if he had been given the blessed love he needed. Instead the rolling drums of his broken heart bleed.

In his honor I came up with this musical tribute to him. It is a setlist of songs that I think tells the story of his heart. I hope Comsie and the rest of you guys enjoy it.

This is 

pEKzf4F.jpg

~~~~~

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...
41 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Awesome pic,by the way! :)

@MrM I've still got your "Children Of Sunset" playlist for November's issue of Imagine magazine. Did you want to change it out for this one? Or do you want to save it for later? Let me know, k?

I’ve been very busy lately so I was able to get this one done as I had been working on it for a while. I’ll see if I can get the Child of Sunset one done before you go live on Imagine mid-month.

I will also have my usual submissions ready.

:heart: It’s too bad that Jimmy couldn’t have existed in way I could have known him when I was in High School. I would have been that love, that love he needed. Brandon found Billy first, but to have had such a passionate lover as Jimmy is probably a treasure Billy missed out on.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..