I'm with AC, this was very interesting and powerful I thought. Hope to see you at Live poets.. aka Mad Poets..lol    welcome to the site,  tim 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Ivric said:

Thank you for welcoming me.  I have a question.  Are the works within the website copyrights of the authors or the website?

Authors :) 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Ivric said:

Thank you for welcoming me.  I have a question.  Are the works within the website copyrights of the authors or the website?

1 minute ago, AC Benus said:

Authors :) 

does that include stuff we post in a a forum AC .. maybe Ivric should take author as soon as possible. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

does that include stuff we post in a a forum AC .. maybe Ivric should take author as soon as possible. 

Yes, nothing wrong with taking the 'Author' status. Not sure about the forum content....I'm not sure about that 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

#Ivric Interesting, truly....Reading the topic title "My Woes" I was expecting a poem but of course not in prose form....Nicely written... please if you don't mind may I ask the meaning of few lines? You see, it keeps bugging me if I don't get the meaning of something!

Edited by Aviana
  • Like 1
On 6/14/2017 at 1:56 AM, Ivric said:

Aspirations of banded fingers, of forever vows, yet adulterous actions left drifts without plows.

I am not sure what banded fingers mean here...

On 6/14/2017 at 1:56 AM, Ivric said:

My independence led newly awakened heart away.

This line too...actually I m not sure y independence would lead heart away 

Again sorry, I know m being nosy...and thankz :) 

• Like 1

@Aviana 'My independence led newly awakened heart away', this line is describing my move from where I went to high school to where I went to college.  In that move my past gave way to my future and the feelings that I held inside for so long could be addressed.  Like so many gay youth, I was reclusive until I left home.  I hope that enlightened the poem a little more.  Thank you again.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Ivric said:

@Aviana 'My independence led newly awakened heart away', this line is describing my move from where I went to high school to where I went to college.  In that move my past gave way to my future and the feelings that I held inside for so long could be addressed.  Like so many gay youth, I was reclusive until I left home.  I hope that enlightened the poem a little more.  Thank you again.

Ahhh yes...it did...wow...nicely painted!!