Signatures?

Go to solution Solved by Cia,

• Site Moderator
25 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

I lost my signature too, it has disappeared, and I can't see the replies Drew got :(

Mark, All I see in your signature field is this:

gallery_13169_658_112038.jpg

When clicked on, it goes to your stories page. When you see the text, it means the image is not there to pull up.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution

Hey all! Quick question to those with broken signatures: Did you have the image(s) in your signature posted in GA's gallery and use that link to add the picture?

There was a reorganization of the site gallery and doing that typically changes the information in the url link. You might find things such as images used in forum posts or your signature now have a broken link because that URL is different in regards to the path for the gallery > album > member album, etc... You'll still have the image available in the gallery, but you'll have to go to it and copy the new link and replace the broken one in your signature.

Sorry!!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Cia said:

Hey all! Quick question to those with broken signatures: Did you have the image(s) in your signature posted in GA's gallery and use that link to add the picture?

There was a reorganization of the site gallery and doing that typically changes the information in the url link. You might find things such as images used in forum posts or your signature now have a broken link because that URL is different in regards to the path for the gallery > album > member album, etc... You'll still have the image available in the gallery, but you'll have to go to it and copy the new link and replace the broken one in your signature.

Sorry!!

See! It's not just because I'm drunk and stoned all the time that I see this stuff! It really happens!!!! :,(

I hooked mine to my Imgur account which seems to work pretty good for here.

Edited by MrM
  • Like 3