Enna, Kol, and Sparta were taking a peaceful stroll through the streets of Fasola.  In the distance, on the horizon, they saw a group of individuals approaching.  Sparta and Enna knew that they were never in danger because of the supreme secrecy and difficulty of Fasola magicks.  

Kol fell to his knees, unable to stand, for Kol knew the group walking towards them.  Sparta saw one face and instantly took a knee, Enna followed Sparta's lead and took a knee a second later.  Kol, overtaken with the party's elation, could not stand, lift his bowed head, or even raise his eyes to see their faces.  Taking mere minutes seemed like years, suddenly Kol felt the gentle touch on his chin, his head being raised up, he dreamed this dream all too often, and now it is finally coming true.

"My sweet tree!  I told you that we would meet again."  Jaric said as tears rolled down his face.

"My cool breeze!  I have been waiting for this day for so long.  Is this a dream or reality?"  Kol asked touching the warmth of Jaric's face and hoping that this was real.

"I can say," as Jaric cleared his tears to look in Kol's eyes, "without any doubt that this is reality."  Jaric lifted Kol off of his knees and gave him a kiss.  Not any kiss, but the kiss that only happens when two longing souls are reunited.  Some call it fate, others call it true love, but Jaric and Kol call it finding home.

Enric dismounted his horse, held out each of his hands for Enna and for Sparta, "Friends, please!  Do not kneel before but stand beside me.", as he pulled their hands forcing Enna and Sparta to stand.

"How does you body look like Queen Verelle's, yet your voice is that of King Enric's?"  Enna asked in confusion.

"Since it was here, in Fasola, were the spell was cast, it is here that the spell can be undone.  Only here can I be my true self.  Here, where my soul matches my voice, no matter what I look like."  King Enric stated quite coolly.  

I hope you enjoyed a preview of my story Draymal.  I would love feedback and editing notes to make my story worthy of being published.

• Like 2