Happy birthday Puppilull

:D                :D      Happy Birthday, Puppy      :D                  :D

I hope you have a great one and may you enjoy many, many more. 

• Like 3
Just now, BlindAmbition said:

I'm offering a bag of Swedish Fish... Since they won't stop showing commercial. Yes, I'm sure they aren't really Swedish! 🤗

Next you’ll tell me that the Swedish Chef isn’t really Swedish!  ;-)

SATW had that cartoon with ‘Denny’ (Brother Denmark) moaning about all the things falsely attributed to him while ignoring the things he really did invent. Is there one for Brother Sweden too? (I’m not even going to ask how accurate the portrayal of Sister Sweden is!)

Happy Birthday, @Puppilull!

I was about to sign off in frustration, when a post alerted me to it being your birthday today. This good news, cheered me up and here I am. You and a few others here are the main reason that I enjoy GA so much. Thank you for your friendship. So before I go mow the lawn(oh, joy-not), I want to...

Wish You

:wizard::wizard::wizard::music:  Puppilull   :music::wizard::wizard::wizard:

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

+happy birthday moose - YouTube

sandrewn

(45 min trying to down load a cake image here, I give up, sorry)

Edited by sandrewn
  • Like 5

Grattis Puppilull !!!

I hope you have a great day :hug: 

tarta_557e6acd9606ee043ade2b64.jpg

Lame cake, I know.. I found a very nice "Joel and Lucas grown up cake"but I don't want anyone to report me so I choose this one ;) 

Edited by Slytherin
  • Like 4