Happy Birthday, Craftingmom!

:D                :D      Happy Birthday, Crafty      :D                  :D

I hope you have a great one and may you enjoy many, many more. 

Much as you may want to, you can't please every one, all the time. So stop, take a breath and take time to smell the roses(so to speak). Do what is essential today, and leave the impossible for manana. Enjoy today, the other 364 start tomorrow. I want to...

Wish You

:wizard::wizard::wizard: :music: craftingmom :music::wizard::wizard::wizard:

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

Birthday songs for friends - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUNNY SURPRISE - YouTube

I have given up trying to down load birthday cakes for now. So please enjoy the funny(I hope) 2nd video.

very funny :) - YouTube

sandrewn

• Site Administrator

:music::music: Happy Birthday Craftingmom :music::music:

Hope you are taking the day off and enjoying every bit of you day!!

Enjoy :)

HAPPY   BELATED   BIRTHDAY,

MOM!!!!

I hope you had an awesome day! :)    

Thank you all so much for the Birthday Wishes!!!

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit.  I've been checking in from my phone, but I tend not to respond from it as I hate typing much on the tiny keyboard.  Running kids around now that summer is here has been keeping me busier than I thought.  It's noiser in the house too, so I can't seem to concentrate to write much either.  But promise to finish Ripped sooner or later!  

Thanks again!  

• Like 5