Newsletter Game: Household Items

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Okay... I have an idea. :D But, it's gonna be the weirdest thing I've ever written... :huh::P 

Weird is the only way!!!

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

Very effective, these games. 

Yep. As soon as Cia sets out the task, my mind gets going. Can be a pain sometimes as well, when I should be getting on with something else ... :)

• Like 4
  • Site Administrator

Hey authors! Rules update: Sorry, I think I was unclear/misdirected everyone about the dates. Please make sure you are done and have posted the story by July 28th (Friday) but the story should be post-dated for Sunday July 30th or unpublished (I will publish them manually before the newsletter goes live) so they are available for readers on Sunday. 

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator
21 minutes ago, northie said:

Just getting to the end of my TV's unhappy tale - it's going to need the odd content warning or two ... How's anyone else doing?

Thanks for the reminder.  I haven't even started on mine yet.  

• Like 2

I had more ambitious ideas in mind but I'm running out of time so settled on a 1,000 word short story that I like. It might, if I get the inclination, later become part of a serial but I don't need more projects . . . . This was a fun challenge however.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Hey @Caz Pedroso @Valkyrie @JayT @Drew Espinosa @Dodger  Just 2 more days before your inanimate object come to life stories need to be posted! Remember, there's no minimum length on these and a 'slice of life' scene is okay too--it doesn't have to be a long storyline. I need the stories done by Friday and posted unpublished or set to go live on Sunday, July 30th. If it's post-dated for after the time I plan to make the newsletter live, I will override the post-dating so do your best on the time. If you have a question feel free to PM me.

• Like 2
Just now, Cia said:

Hey @Caz Pedroso @Valkyrie @JayT @Drew Espinosa @Dodger  Just 2 more days before your inanimate object come to life stories need to be posted! Remember, there's no minimum length on these and a 'slice of life' scene is okay too--it doesn't have to be a long storyline. I need the stories done by Friday and posted unpublished or set to go live on Sunday, July 30th. If it's post-dated for after the time I plan to make the newsletter live, I will override the post-dating so do your best on the time. If you have a question feel free to PM me.

I'm doing my best, but I am so behind on my work it may be a rather rushed piece. I promise I'll get something written by Friday - i hope :) 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Cia said:

I'm working on it.  I'll have it to you either tomorrow or Friday. :D  

• Like 1