Describe your first kiss

1. What age were you when it happened?

2. Who did the kiss happen with, and what led you to kiss this person?

3. Where did the kiss take place? Was it a private moment, or was everyone watching it on the Jumbo-Tron at halftime? :gikkle:

4. What time of year was it? Was the weather sunny, rainy, or snowy?

5. And finally, what about the kiss itself? Was it good, bad, meh? What thoughts or feelings did you have after it was over? :)

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

If he'd rather have plastic... He's not worth your intelligence!

:kiss: on the cheek, don't worry

Edited by clochette
  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2017 at 3:54 PM, Page Scrawler said:

3. Where did the kiss take place? Was it a private moment, or was everyone watching it on the Jumbo-Tron at halftime? :gikkle:

5. And finally, what about the kiss itself? Was it good, bad, meh? What thoughts or feelings did you have after it was over? :)

I was 15yo, and it was with the same guy that took my virginity. It was the third night of our five days of Wilderness Emergency Preparedness. We were paired by random happenstance, give our five days of MREs, and Water Purification tablets, and dropped off out in the woods on the Scout Reservation by ourselves. Spent the first day getting to know each other, as we built our Shelter out of downed limbs, palm fronds, and lashing twine. Made a firepit, gathered a ton of wood, and built our fire which we kept going once we got it lit. Even though it was Summer and 90+ degrees(F) out.

We caught each other checking out the other, and by day two we came out to each other as being Gay. No one made a move towards the other until the next night. That's when one thing led to another, and the kiss happened. It was a First Timer's kiss for me, but he was more experienced. We were outside the shelter by the fire, talking, and it just happened. Then the thunder roared, rain started to fall, and we ended up drenched in the shelter we built, stripping down out of wet clothes, and I'll let you guess what happened next. We ended up in a Long Distance Relationship for 3+ years and broke up after that. (See my Blog for more on that.)

That guy is now living in D.C. and is getting married soon.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Cute story, @BHopper2 :thumbup: I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you, but first loves rarely last long enough to make it to the altar/judge's bench. :hug:

Thanks! I left some of the more embarrassing parts out. Like I accidentally sat on a scrub cactus on day 4 and had to get First Aid done.  :blushing::blushing:

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
On 6/30/2017 at 9:54 PM, Page Scrawler said:

I was about 15, maybe 16. It was towards the end of the school year, a beautiful warm summer. A few classmates and me went to a local disco. It was more like they were pressuring me into going, I begged with my parents and there I was....

Apparently a sister of one of my classmates had a crush on me, hence the combined pressure to get me to that disco. I was so ignorant that my classmates had to tell me she was into me :D I did not really know how to handle the situation, but a little bit of dancing was ok. I enjoyed that. I was still thinking the whole guy thing was a temporary thing anyway and this was one of the most beautiful girls in school.... what better way to get over such a phase?

She asked me to dance again and I refused!Peer pressure made me cave in and off to the dance floor we went again....

And then, in the middle of the dance floor she kissed me!! Everybody saw..... and I ..... I liked it! Even some part of my anatomy reacted, which made her giggle and me embarrassed. But at the same time I felt so normal, I was being kissed by a girl and I got excited! I was right, the guy thing was just a phase! I was elated and felt huge relief.

When I came back to my classmates I felt great, until I saw Simon. Simon was kissing a girl.... It went downhill from there. Simon had been my crush for a long time and he was kissing a girl! I was so jealous. Did I mention he was kissing a girl !? So far for being normal.... 

I behaved like a real asshole towards my dancing and kissing partner (whose name I really can't recall, sorry).

I think I was officially dating this girl for the next week in school. Until she broke it off because I was an asshole. She was right, she was teary and I was relieved... 

It was a learning moment. I never made such a mistake again. The next person I kissed was a guy, though there were quite a few years between the two occurrences.

Edited by Freerider
typos
  • Like 4

So I guess we should discount an eight or nine year old playing kiss chase in the school playground, catching and kissing Linda, she was nice, but her mum saw that and told me off! I was nineteen when I kissed a boy, we'd gone on holiday together, and the first night in a hotel room - actually I'm not sure it merited the title hotel - we ended up sharing a double bed. How it happened - the kissing, not sharing the bed - I am not sure, it kind of went hand in hand with the sex! It all kind of happened at once - years of waiting, then WOW! I suppose you would call that a night of passion, which turned into a month of pretty much, well sex, and a relationship that lasted (in a weird kind of way) a few years, but was destined to end at some point.

• Like 5

I was 19, a sophomore in college. It was during the fall, nighttime with clear skies. A friend of mine and his bf were visiting and he said he had a cute friend with him that I should meet. I was so shy, but I agreed to hang out and they picked me up to go to see this Lady Gaga laser show. The guy and I lied down next to each other the entire show. After the show, we went to this McDonalds and he had his hand on my thigh. I had this tingling feeling in my stomach and I knew I really liked him :wub:.

We were in the back of my friend's car while his bf was driving us. The guy asked me a question. And while I was answering, next thing you know his eyes were closed and his tongue went straight in my mouth! I was shocked, my eyes were open, and I thought in my mind "this is really happening!" So I closed my eyes and started playing along. He could tell I had no idea what I was doing, but he kept kissing me anyways. The kiss felt a little strange cuz I hadn't done anything like it before, but I also couldn't help but want to keep going :P. My friend's bf drove us to their apartment and my first kiss would end up being my first time as well.

He unfortunately didn't live anywhere near me and felt like our night together was just for fun, a one time thing. I was devastated, but that was an unforgettable and special night for me, for what it's worth. :)

Edited by BDANR
  • Like 4
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Matthew Jacob said:

@Page Scrawler It really was! I miss being 12 LOL

I wish I could go back and relive some parts of my childhood. :yes:

There's a little coffee shop on East Front Street, called Morsels. It's a small building, maybe 20x40 feet in area (rough estimate). Most of the space is taken up by the kitchen, but there are a few small tables and some armchairs scattered throughout the service area. When I was in my junior year, there was this cute little fellow named Colton who worked there. Curly brown hair, dark brown eyes, freckles on his nose, with dimples on his cheeks when he smiled, which was often.... :blushing: I used to enjoy going into the shop on rainy weekends and reading a book in one of the armchairs while listening to the rain.... *sigh* I only saw him there for about two years, and then he moved on. I haven't been to Morsels in years, now.

Colton was a good kid. Really friendly, easy to talk to. He was good at taking orders for food and drinks. I remember, on Valentine's Day, he came to see me on his lunch break with a present he'd baked himself. I wasn't dating anyone at the time. As I recall, the chocolate lava cake molded like a heart was sweet, but the little kiss he gave me was sweeter. :*)

(Not really my first kiss, but it was memorable.)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

All mine happened in tents! His name was Mark and he often came to stay with his grandparents across the road. I was 11 and my dad had bought a new tent that summer so I was spending a few nights camping in our yard. We were friends and I asked if he'd like to sleep over. As it was still light when we went to bed we got talking before moving on to more interesting things and he gave me my first kiss. I learned a lot that night! The first girl was Carolyn. She and her two sisters were camping across the river from where me and 3 friends were camped during a canoe trip and they swam over to see us. I was 14 and mainly remember her damp bikini soaking my tshirt while we sat round the fire.

• Like 5

Well I guess I was a bit of a late bloomer in getting my first real kiss at 17. We met up halfway between where both of us lived, and we made out in the backseat of my parents car while parked behind a Chinese takeout place. 😜 Yeah, my first kiss wasn’t some romantic peck, but a full blown tongue make-out. I learned quick. 

I also rounded third base at the end of that night, and hit a home run a week later. I went from never having really kissed anyone to losing my V Card in about 8 days. I’ll forever love the little hippie town of Northampton, MA for giving me so many of those teenage memories, haha. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

I'd like to skip my first Kiss, because it was my second kiss that meant everything to me, but I'll pay a brief tribute to the 1st kiss to provide perspective.

My first kiss was with a girl when I was 21.  I was driving from Atlanta to Minnesota one summer and stopped in St. Louis to spend the night with my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins.  My Cousin owned a bar and they were renting a bus to take regulars to the Cardinals game that afternoon.  So, of course, I tagged along.  Well there were two kegs on the bus, so I was VERY drunk before and after the ball game.  I was also pretty lonely, not having come out and thus not really having any close relationships with anyone.  Well, I was finally moved out of my Parent's place, out of Jr. College and felt I should finally prove to myself one way or another... Str8, Gay or Bi.  So, I found a girl who work her hair very short and was thin and not well endowed...she was the closest thing to an 18yo boy I could find in a girl.  She actually made the first move on the bus trip back and we engaged in lots of passionate kissing and fondling.  It was 'OKAY', but I never got aroused.  So, it never went any further.

Fast-forward four years in the future.

I was having trouble meeting anyone, mostly because I was scared to death people would find out I was gay.  But I reached out to a friend on AOL and he convinced me to volunteer at the Atlanta Gay Center.  He said: "At least that way you know that anyone you meet has at least one thing in common with you other than genitalia...a generous spirit."  It was really good advice.  It was 8pm on a crisp fall evening when I attended my first training session at the Gay Center.  I had chosen to become a hotline councilor.  The center didn't have a lot of money and the converted house it used for its offices was dilapidated and crumbling.  I was beginning to have second thoughts as I walked gingerly up the crumbling stone stairs.  Once inside, l became more comfortable and began to feel a sense of community as I was surrounded by people just like me.

The training was really interesting and affirming.  I was excited to complete the program and start my first shift as a volunteer councilor.  The training was going to take several weeks, but I was really enjoying it and looking forward to the next session.  During the group discussions and role-play, I'd noticed this younger guy.  During our introductions he'd said his name was Tom and that he was 21.  He was tall and slender, with dark shoulder-length hair and light blue eyes that felt as if they saw right through to my soul every time he glanced at me from across the room.  He was really smart and funny.  He had a smile that filled the entire room.  And I fell immediately, hopelessly in love with him. 

Now, I wasn't a slouch, at 25.  I was 5'10" 170# and worked out regularly.  I guess I didn't look 'Gay' whatever that is, because women were always hitting on me, and guys generally left me alone.  But Tom, to my mind, was absolutely gorgeous...and way out of my league.  So, I did my best to beat back my overflowing emotions and set my expectations for a disappointment and hope for at least a friendship.  But my heart felt as if it was going to burst from my chest at any moment and declare my undying love for this guy...

When the session ended and everyone filed out of the gay center's main entrance, I found that Tom and I were the last ones to leave.  I struck up a conversation with him about the training and the excitement we both felt about the program and having a chance to help other people.  Before we knew it, the lights had been turned out and everyone else was gone.  We sat on the front stairs and talked.  We talked about what brought us there that night--about our families and upbringing--our jobs--our hopes and dreams.  In my heart, I knew he was just being friendly.  I was so scared that if I said anything about the way I felt, that he would be offended and it would break that tenuous, but glorious connection we shared.  But I was too far gone at this point to stop myself.  I put my hand on his shoulder and looked at his face, expecting rejection at any moment.  His beautiful blue eyes glanced down at my hand on his shoulder and I thought I heard the softest of sighs come from him as his eyes moved up to meet mine.  My mouth moved of its own volition and my voice cracked as I said in a husky whisper: "I think you are the most beautiful man I've ever met."

Tom lowered his eyes and my heart sank as I felt my worst expectations coming to fruition.  I slowly began to take my hand from his shoulder, swallowed hard turned my face away.  But then to my surprise, I felt his right hand catching  mine before it left his shoulder and holding it fast.  I turned sharply to face him, ashamed of the wetness brimming my eyes.  But as my face turned to meet his gaze, our eyes locked.  Tears were running down his cheeks.  Tom said:  "All my life I've always thought of myself as ugly, too skinny, clumsy.  I never imagined that someone as wonderful as you could possibly see me that way... My heart has been pounding ever since I saw you walk into the room tonight.  I just wanted to be close to you.  But I never thought you might actually feel the same way about me..." 

Tom sobbed and I reached out and pulled him close into my chest, my own tears running down his face and mixing with his.  After a moment, he lifted his eyes to mine once more and our lips moved together as if they were guided by some strong magnetic force.  Though nothing in this universe could have keep them from meeting, our lips met in a gentle, loving embrace--fitting together is if evolution itself had conspired to create lips designed in such a way as to fit no other.  I can say without reservation that before that day, I had never really shared a kiss before.  My face tingled as if it had fallen asleep.  As our lips met, slightly parted, our eyes closed without conscious willing.  Our faces and lips moved in a rhythmic, sensual dance that exposed our very spirits, our souls, to each other.  We breathed on, with and through each other, our lips never wanting to part for even such a small instant.   I felt an electric tingle down my spine and realized by a growing discomfiture, that I had become FULLY aroused.

I don't know how long that first kiss lasted, but it was hours.  When we finally pulled apart, we were cold and I pulled my coat around Tom's shivering shoulders.  It was 4am in the morning.  We both had to work in a few hours but neither of us wanted to leave the other.  Tom still lived with his parents and they would worry if he didn't return home soon.  He wasn't out to them and I wasn't out to my roommates.  Looking into Tom's eyes, I KNEW that kiss meant as much to him as it did to me.  I was really happy for the first time I could remember.  I felt that I could die at that moment and would still feel fulfilled, because Tom had expressed his love to me.  It sounds crazy--ridiculous... but it was Love at First Site.

Within two weeks, Tom and I got our first apartment in Midtown.  We lived there together for a year.  Being as young as we were, we grew and grew apart over time.

But I'll never forget the love we shared or that first magical kiss.

Love you, Tom.

o-GAY-KISS-facebook.jpg

Edited by C.Arthur
Grammar
  • Like 2
  • Wow 3